Windows 10: How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system

Discus and support How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had problems with two programs that had been suspended for some reasons: Search SearchUI.exe and Photos Microsoft.Photos.exe. First - I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tadas Banaitis, Feb 18, 2020.

1. How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system

I had problems with two programs that had been suspended for some reasons: Search SearchUI.exe and Photos Microsoft.Photos.exe.

First - I couldn't search for any program or document.

Second - I can't open any picture or photo. Both programs just didn't started.

I solved both problems, but I don't if this solutions is medicine for such problems. For Search I reinstalled cortana Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} and for Photos - I disabled Avast antivirus for 10 minutes, run Photos program and enabled antivirus.

Is there any logical solution for such problems?

:)

Tadas Banaitis, Feb 18, 2020

2. How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system.

I have a program that hangs regularly after a specific operation (never returns after submitting a command) without any error message or code. When I look in Task Manager, I am told that the process is "suspended". Under what conditions will the system
    suspend an active program, and is there a way for me to "unsuspend" it?

Lawrence Hunsicker, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Resume/Suspend Process

Hi

In newer Windows 10 versions, windows automatically suspend processes if needed and resume them too.

I don't think you have a need to suspend them manually.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 18, 2020
  4. How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system

Resume/Suspend Process

In task manager I suspended a few processes, but when I tried to resume them it wouldn't allow me to. Like, nothing happened, I tried to restart, and many other solutions, but nothing happened. Any other solutions or tips?

Wheeze_565, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system

1. How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system - Similar Threads - resume program has

2. Microsoft reward account has been suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft reward account has been suspended: How to UN suspend* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-account-has-been-suspended/1dc67adb-fb95-43a9-a2bf-a4ef3fa1858e
  3. Microsoft reward account has been suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft reward account has been suspended: How to UN suspend* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-account-has-been-suspended/1dc67adb-fb95-43a9-a2bf-a4ef3fa1858e
  4. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.: Hgggffggggg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-account-has-been-suspended/615d78f5-400f-45e7-9dad-57479f37a1f5
  5. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.: Hgggffggggg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-account-has-been-suspended/615d78f5-400f-45e7-9dad-57479f37a1f5
  6. Unable to resume suspended process

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to resume suspended process: Hello, I'm unable to resume a suspended process. When I try with resource monitor, process hacker/explorer, it says Access denied. Process is Waves NX. After the update the default audio devices were mixed up. Other Waves NX processes work, and the software itself works with...
  7. Programs are suspended. How to fix ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are suspended. How to fix ?: For the last three days, I don't know what's going on "i zotope rx8" frequences map is not working properly it's taking way too much time to load, premiere pro is not opening Showing Suspended, it opens but only after a system restart, and after opening it's not rendering...
  8. How to resume terminated programs

How to resume terminated programs: How to resume terminated processes [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resume-terminated-programs/94914ed9-42dd-477c-a20c-4c61f12f79bd
  9. How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system.

How to resume a program that has been suspended by the system.: I have a program that hangs regularly after a specific operation (never returns after submitting a command) without any error message or code. When I look in Task Manager, I am told that the process is "suspended". Under what conditions will the system suspend an active...
  10. Resume/Suspend Process

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resume/Suspend Process: In task manager I suspended a few processes, but when I tried to resume them it wouldn't allow me to. Like, nothing happened, I tried to restart, and many other solutions, but nothing happened. Any other solutions or tips?...