Windows 10: how to retrieve my cooking fever

Discus and support how to retrieve my cooking fever in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Day! I want to seek assistance on how can I retrieve my cooking fever game because someone accidentally uninstall the cooking fever application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lennie LynBialen, Oct 5, 2019.

1. how to retrieve my cooking fever

Good Day!

I want to seek assistance on how can I retrieve my cooking fever game because someone accidentally uninstall the cooking fever application from my phone.

Thank you.

appreciate your kind assistance.

:)

Lennie LynBialen, Oct 5, 2019

2. Cooking Fever

1. Settings > Apps & Features

Look for Cooking Fever in the list

Click on Cooking Fever

Click on Advanced Options

Scroll Down > Reset the game

2. Look for the game in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

Do you see other files in the game folder?

3. Press WinKey + R to open Run Box

Paste the following into the window then press Ok.

shell:appsfolder

Double click on the game and verify if the items and points are reinstated in the game.

Smittychat., Oct 5, 2019
  3. how can i retrieve my cooking fever game

I accidently reset my cooking fever game

GillianHarris, Oct 5, 2019
  4. how to retrieve my cooking fever

Cooking Fever

1. Uninstall the game

Settings > Apps & Features

Locate the Game > Select Uninstall

Reboot the computer

2. Launch Microsoft Store

Click the Ellipse (3 dots) next to your User Name

Select My Library

Locate the game > Click Install

Verify if your items have re-appeared

3. Report the game to Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cooking-fever...

Smittychat., Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

how to retrieve my cooking fever

1. how to retrieve my cooking fever - Similar Threads - retrieve cooking fever

2. Cooking Fever nincs a saját tartalmak között

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever nincs a saját tartalmak között: Sziasztok! Windows10 proffesionált használok. Itt lehetőség van Microsoft fiók nélkül telepíteni alkalmazásokat az Microsoft Áruházból. Pár hónapja MS fiók nélkül az MS Áruházból feltettem a Cokking Fever nevű játékot, amivel el-eljátszogattam. A héten úgy gondoltam,...
  3. Exiting/Quitting Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exiting/Quitting Cooking Fever: Hi, I've looked all around for an EXIT GAME or QUIT GAME. To no avail, I've not found one. So basically I have to reboot my system to leave the game. Its a great game, fun, but to have to reboot always, not my way of exiting a game. Anyone know or have an answer? If not ill...
  4. Cooking fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking fever: I lost all my data in the game which includes gems and coins which I have spent money on I contacted the Nordcurrent and they said that they have sent me gems and coins but I haven't received not one iota please help me...
  5. Apps such as Cooking Fever attempting to install against my will!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps such as Cooking Fever attempting to install against my will!: Hello, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Pro and have had this problem ever since. [img] This app Cooking Fever appears in my Start Menu. I try to uninstall it but after a few hours it reappears. Microsoft store brings this up and tries to install it desperately. I...
  6. Cooking Fever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever: Hello I need help recovering my game back, Cooking Fever I was having problems with it so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't link it together and it went back to level 0 and I was level 500 and invested so much money in this game , I'm also still Logged in...
  7. how to retrieve a document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to retrieve a document: how do I retrieve a document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-a-document/6391bf79-52e4-47b5-80ca-529f1cecd9e4"
  8. visa issues in game cooking fever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visa issues in game cooking fever: The gqme cooking fever is wesome-BUT WHEN I WISH TO BUY GEMS WITH VISA ALL TIME IS REJECTED even I got money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visa-issues-in-game-cooking-fever/95a2294b-3c10-4540-b811-7811cc18af48
  9. How to retrieve my PC`s recover key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to retrieve my PC`s recover key?: After I just turned on my laptop device, the screen suddenly displays BitLocker and it says that I need to find my recovery key on the window`s website. It has already given me the PC Drive Label...
  10. My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Cooking Fever game failed to load correctly.: My Cooking Fever game lost all data after an error message that said the game failed to load correctly. Now, the game has reverted to its beginning default settings with none of my progress....