Windows 10: How to retrieve old windows copy?

Discus and support How to retrieve old windows copy? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there, So the case is , I have recently bought a new laptop "HP Zbook 15 G3 Model:y6k26es" from a laptop vendor at my city,however under my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Noor Eldeen Salah, Jan 8, 2019.

1. How to retrieve old windows copy?

Hello there,
    So the case is , I have recently bought a new laptop "HP Zbook 15 G3 Model:y6k26es" from a laptop vendor at my city,however under my laptop it says that the laptop is provided with Windows 10 Pro copy,however this isn't true here, my operating system currently is Windows 10 Home, my laptop vendor told me that someone has used the laptop before me buying it, so I'd like to know if there's a way to restore the windows copy that my laptop came with? , I didn't install any windows copies after I bought it , it had a copy already installed.

extra info::I tried typing the command :: slmgr/xpr in cmd it told me that windows is gonna expire at June 2019, therefore my current copy isn't genuine I assume, I also assume that

the windows provided with my laptop is genuine that's why I wanna retrieve it if that is possible.

Thanks,

:)

Noor Eldeen Salah, Jan 8, 2019
  2. dhdude Win User

Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile How to retrieve old windows copy? :)

dhdude, Jan 8, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2019
  4. How to retrieve old windows copy?

Delicieuxz, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

How to retrieve old windows copy?

1. How to retrieve old windows copy? - Similar Threads - retrieve old copy

2. How to retrieve old bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve old bitlocker password: Hello, my laptop broke and I retrieved its hard drive and plugged it into my new laptop via a usb adapter but the drive requires the bitlocker password from my previous laptop to access the drive. When I go to my microsoft account the password is not there. How can I access...
  3. How to retrieve old bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve old bitlocker password: Hello, my laptop broke and I retrieved its hard drive and plugged it into my new laptop via a usb adapter but the drive requires the bitlocker password from my previous laptop to access the drive. When I go to my microsoft account the password is not there. How can I access...
  4. How to retrieve old bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 old copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 old copy: I need a copy of Windows 10, an old copy. I have a license and key. I used Windows 10 sucessfully until a revision came out. I reloaded and old copy and turned off automatic updates, Everything was fine. I inadvertently turn on automatic updates and Windows failed after an...
  6. Windows 10 old copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 old copy: I need a copy of Windows 10, an old copy. I have a license and key. I used Windows 10 sucessfully until a revision came out. I reloaded and old copy and turned off automatic updates, Everything was fine. I inadvertently turn on automatic updates and Windows failed after an...
  7. Windows 10 old copy

8. I can't retrieve old emails

I can't retrieve old emails: I can't retrieve old emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-retrieve-old-emails/c0dd652c-deec-42cf-ad01-ef7852ca79b0
  9. Retrieving Windows old files

in Windows 10 Support
    Retrieving Windows old files: Had a disaster yesterday when an update crashed my main desktop. So I ended up doing a clean install and worst of all have been a bit lazy backing up my stuff. So what I would like to know is there any way of retrieving those old files from the previous installation?? Any...
  10. retrieving old emails on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    retrieving old emails on windows 10: Hello, I am having some trouble retrieving old e-mails storede in the computer. When I open Courrier it only shows the e-mails that are stored in my external mail box. How can I read old emails stored in the computer? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to retrieve an old copy

2. can you retrieve an old copy