Windows 10: How to retrieve progress in Forza 4

Discus and support How to retrieve progress in Forza 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I lost all my progress at Forza 4 after re-install due to that the latest update crashed How do I retrive all my progress and cars? [Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielJennsjö, Apr 7, 2021.

1. How to retrieve progress in Forza 4

Hi!

I lost all my progress at Forza 4 after re-install due to that the latest update crashed

How do I retrive all my progress and cars?

[Original Title: Forza 4]

:)

DanielJennsjö, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game doesn’t save the progress made on your account, I suggest to follow the steps given below.

• Please navigate to:
      C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages.
    • Under Packages folder, locate the file
      Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame
      and move it to some other location.
    • Relaunch your game and see if you can save the game progress.

If you still face the same issue, I suggest to post your query on
      Forza Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 7, 2021
  4. How to retrieve progress in Forza 4

Andre for Directly, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

How to retrieve progress in Forza 4

1. How to retrieve progress in Forza 4 - Similar Threads - retrieve progress Forza

2. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  3. Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer progress Forza Horizon 4: Soon I will take Forza 4 on Steam, I would like to know if there is a transfer of progress? Looking on the Internet there is only a discussion of 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-progress-forza-horizon-4/6224fb60-3458-4203-b7db-e102a49c4004
  4. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress: Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange, since I did not uninstalled it my game was restarted and I was driving the Mclaren Senna from the intro. This is very sad,...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move: I'm downloading forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store and so far I'm at 61.14 gb and the progress bar has moved not even 5% of the way....
  6. Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4: Hi! I lost all my progress at Forza 4 after re-install due to that the latest update crashed How do I retrive all my progress and cars? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4/fe0b6e66-99c0-44a9-a53a-81d0c4834b29
  7. Forza 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4: Hi i tired to instal forza 4 and i always get this error message 0x80070003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4/40939bff-ba7a-4425-920b-4b025bae1a49
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard edition doesn't save my progress: I have already a week trying to fix this problem, the game doesn't save any of my progress, I've uninstalled & installed like 3 times & still starting from the beginning whenever I want to play, I can't find any solution that actually works. It shows messages like...File...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...