Windows 10: How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell

Discus and support How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I will like to know how to retrieve all the users exists in the active directory by powershell.Your help is much appreciated :Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raymond Tan raymond.tan, Feb 20, 2022.

1. How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell

Hi,I will like to know how to retrieve all the users exists in the active directory by powershell.Your help is much appreciated :Thanks

:)

Raymond Tan raymond.tan, Feb 20, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Windows Power Shell

Just discovered Windows Power Shell and am having trouble recalling DOS commands. Can I find a list of available commands? How do I make >cd work for multi word directories?

DavidFleming1, Feb 20, 2022
  4. How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell

list of admin power shell cmds

Where do I get a list of admin power shell cmds w/explanation to check different problems with my pc win 10 64

Mark555777, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell

1. How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell - Similar Threads - retrieve list users

2. How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the list of users in active directory by power shell: Hi,I will like to know how to retrieve all the users exists in the active directory by powershell.Your help is much appreciated :Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-list-of-users-in-active/53f9723d-82a3-4d5d-98f4-de6f7ba07c10
  3. Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory - How to retrieve User login history, success and failures, VPN logins /...: Active Directory - How can I retrieve User login history, login successes, and login failures, VPN logins / On-Site Domain Controller logins events etc. using remote SQL queries -- of course after Authentication to MSFT AD server completed etc.? Any pointers is...
  4. HKCR\Directory\Background\shell vs HKCR\Directory\Shell

HKCR\Directory\Background\shell vs HKCR\Directory\Shell: 20H2x64 I'd appreciate if someone can explain the differences between these 2 reg locations -- HKCR\Directory\Background\shell vs HKCR\Directory\Shell specifically as regards customizing the context menu -- and WHERE the context menu is invoked -- clicking on the...
  5. how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ?: Hello Dears, Good Day, how to active mfa on active directory users or on remote desktop ? is there any apps or tools for this ? which one you recommended ? Br, Ahmed Maxsood . please note , I opened this ticket before but I don't find it Thanks...
  6. Active Directory Users and Computers

Active Directory Users and Computers: Saludos a tod@s. Me gustaria saber si desde Visual Basic Excel puedo hace una consulta a Active Directory Users and Computers para obtener el valor de un campo determinado como podría ser el del nombre. Espero noticias, gracias de ante mano!!!! - Greetings to all. I...
  7. list of admin power shell cmds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    list of admin power shell cmds: Where do I get a list of admin power shell cmds w/explanation to check different problems with my pc win 10 64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-of-admin-power-shell-cmds/8066b578-d0d6-4ed5-adf6-7055b282e5b7
  8. power shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power shell: when i do codding often such problem comes up.failed to create process. what am i suppose to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/057078df-5693-42bf-a0de-416f6e02f296
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  10. Active Directory User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...