Windows 10: How to retrieve the windows 10 OS key on non-booting HP laptop?

Discus and support How to retrieve the windows 10 OS key on non-booting HP laptop? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to retrieve the windows 10 OS key on non-booting HP laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by azarudeenmohamad, Dec 8, 2018.

1. How to retrieve the windows 10 OS key on non-booting HP laptop?

How to retrieve the windows 10 OS key on non-booting HP laptop?

:)

azarudeenmohamad, Dec 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Thanks so much for your time and responses. I cannot access the windows 10 as bootloader is probably corrupted hence can't boot (of course lol) but I am saying that I cannot retrieve my key from within the system. Is there a way to check windows 10 version, and retrieve key from DOS with some commands?

I have to go to work early tomorrow so I better head off to bed now. Thanks againfor your responses I will reply when possible

have a good one

TRUELOVE95, Dec 8, 2018
  3. HP Laptop Black Screen on boot

i tried booting with a win 10 disc and the HP usb but still nothing....esc, f2, 10, 11 does nothing on boot

shagadelic45, Dec 8, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Laptop will not boot at all, not even from DVD

Hi, this is read from an HP forum, not ASUS- I've no idea if it applies.. but you can try it!
    Here are the steps:

1. Turn off the computer.
    2. Hold down the windows key + b and power on the laptop without letting go.
    3. Here's the magic: while holding down windows key + b, then press F2.
    4. The laptop will enter BIOS recovery mode, and you should be all set from there.

dalchina, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. How to retrieve the windows 10 OS key on non-booting HP laptop? - Similar Threads - retrieve key non

2. Bitlocker non-boot/OS drive with fTPM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker non-boot/OS drive with fTPM?: I have Windows 11 Pro on my new system. I'm trying to enable Bitlocker for all drives.I've run into a problem. Only drive C Boot/OS will let me bitlocker without having to create password/smart card. When I try to bitlocker drive D I don't have any kind of TPM options.I have...
  3. Bitlocker non-boot/OS drive with fTPM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker non-boot/OS drive with fTPM?: I have Windows 11 Pro on my new system. I'm trying to enable Bitlocker for all drives.I've run into a problem. Only drive C Boot/OS will let me bitlocker without having to create password/smart card. When I try to bitlocker drive D I don't have any kind of TPM options.I have...
  4. Windows Key Retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key Retrieval: Hi friends,Recently I had to reinstall windows due to lost password, but the service person seems to have installed windows with a different windows key.I could not activate windows because of this.I'm trying to retrieve my original product key.Pls help....
  5. Windows Key Retrieval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key Retrieval: Hi friends,Recently I had to reinstall windows due to lost password, but the service person seems to have installed windows with a different windows key.I could not activate windows because of this.I'm trying to retrieve my original product key.Pls help....
  6. How to retrieve a Windows 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to retrieve a Windows 10 Pro product key: Hello everyone,I have a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Edition then I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro license.Recently, It had issues when loading Windows, and had to reinstall. It came up with Windows 10 Home.I cannot find my product key and I wonder if there is anyway I...
  7. How to retrieve windows product key

How to retrieve windows product key: Hi,I have reinstalled Windows 10 due to hardware issue and want to register the OS. The USB drive given is not being recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-windows-product-key/8568e68a-5348-42c8-8318-244a63692950
  8. How to retrieve product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to retrieve product key: I;ve been running windows on an external hard drive through bootcamp for about a year now, but recently it hasn't let me install the new windows 10 1909 update. I'm trying to find my product key and then reinstall the windows os through bootcamp again. Is there any way to...
  9. How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10

How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10: How can i see my current product key the my Windows 10 ***Modified title from: Product KEY*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-product-key-for-windows-10/8eadd50e-f97e-45da-8fdb-762bbe1276f4"
  10. How to retrieve windows 10 product key?

How to retrieve windows 10 product key?: I accidentally removed Windows 10 partition on my Macbook and lost the product key. Can I retrieve that product key and use it on the other PC? I found out that my Microsoft account recognizes it as an activated computer....