Windows 10: How to retrive my system installed applications like xloud clearphase?

Discus and support How to retrive my system installed applications like xloud clearphase? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been facing problems with the audio on my pc from the day I made an upgrade to windows 10.I updated all the codecs and drivers currenty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vivek Parasa, Aug 9, 2016.

1. How to retrive my system installed applications like xloud clearphase?

Hello,

I've been facing problems with the audio on my pc from the day I made an upgrade to windows 10.I updated all the codecs and drivers currenty on (realtek hd audio 2.79).The audio clarity has dipped to a greater extent even after everything related to audio devices are troubleshooted.I recently noticed that the xloud and clearphase softwares that came preinstalled for my lappy sony vaio SVF15213SN ,that gave me a loud output with good clarity are removed during my upgrade from windows 10.Is there a way to get them back since my update is done an year back ??? and I'm now on 14393.51 v1607..please help me get back my softwares xloud clearphase softwares if possible

:)

Vivek Parasa, Aug 9, 2016
  2. Masi1987 Win User

Lost email application

Hw can i retrive my e-mail application which my phone has lost???

Masi1987, Aug 9, 2016
  3. How to retrive data from crashed system.

Sir,

My Window has crashed, and I need some data from my another Hard drive, but one of the drive of that HDD is not accessible, I have external USB connector from which I'm running the hard disk, but one drive is not giving me access, please if you want
    to know something else you can ask me, I want a way to recover my data.

THANKS and REGARDS.

Unaccessible Drive- Original Title

M.Hunaiz.Ali, Aug 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

How to retrive my system installed applications like xloud clearphase?

If the programs came pre-installed then there's a good chance you can download them from your manufacturer's site. Else try searching to find a source.

Surprised they were lost during the upgrade- I'm not aware (yet) of anything having vanished on mine. They might have been disabled through tighter certificate checks, I suppose..

I have Soundblaster Cinema 2 on mine which sounds as if it does a similar job.

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
  5. Thanks for the reply I checked the sony's website and couldn't find the software.I couldn't even get the software anywhere else on the internet.But,I'm right that these software packages were removed during the upgrade.Please help me

6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
  7. Please check your links before posting That is an android phone trick of installing X loud.Sorry if I'm rude..

8. erpster4 Win User

sorry to bring this old thread back but you need to use an older realtek audio driver as Sony has not updated their "xLoud" & "Clearphase" sound enhancements to be compatible for Windows 10.

https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/suppo...l?info_id=1610

Edit - doh, it's seems the OP's Sony model "SVF15213SN" is supported only in the Sony Asia web site, but there are no specific downloads that mention xLoud & Clearphase.

and I saw this on the Sony Asia site:
    https://www.sony-asia.com/microsite/..._restrict.html

sorry to say that xloud & clearphase enhancements won't be available under Windows 10.

erpster4, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to retrive my system installed applications like xloud clearphase? - Similar Threads - retrive system installed

2. Retrive photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrive photos: Hi my name is Dereck and my mom had a old laptop it was operating windows home vista now my mom took it to a repair shop and they upgraded the sofware to windows 10 and all her photos and videos where gone is their a way to retrive the photos and videos thank you...
  3. Retrive photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrive photos: Hi my name is Dereck and my mom had a old laptop it was operating windows home vista now my mom took it to a repair shop and they upgraded the sofware to windows 10 and all her photos and videos where gone is their a way to retrive the photos and videos thank you...
  4. Password retrival

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password retrival: Setting up a new laptop and need hotmail password to set up an email account in Windows Mail, which is how hotmail emails arrive on the old computer. Don't remember password, so can't go to webmail and reset password. Not saved in google password manager. Cant sign into...
  5. Password retrival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password retrival: Setting up a new laptop and need hotmail password to set up an email account in Windows Mail, which is how hotmail emails arrive on the old computer. Don't remember password, so can't go to webmail and reset password. Not saved in google password manager. Cant sign into...
  6. Password retrival

7. How to retrive Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrive Bluetooth?: Hi,I own Acer Aspire VX-15 laptop and had a problem with Bluetooth - turn on/off button disappeared so I've tried restarting system but it didn't help.I decided to go to Device Manager and delete Bluetooth to reinstall it. It was a mistake because I should have restart it...
  8. How to retrive Bluetooth?

How to retrive Bluetooth?: Hi,I own Acer Aspire VX-15 laptop and had a problem with Bluetooth - turn on/off button disappeared so I've tried restarting system but it didn't help.I decided to go to Device Manager and delete Bluetooth to reinstall it. It was a mistake because I should have restart it...
  9. How to retrive Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Retrive apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrive apps: I accidently reset my computer on the 10th of October and now I don't have my apps. The computer says the apps were removed during this resetting. How can I retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrive-apps/0fdc1fb2-31e4-422b-a810-40c5b6719c12