Windows 10: how to return to classic mode when theres no access in gear settings

Discus and support how to return to classic mode when theres no access in gear settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there is no setting in gear to return to classic mode. Help with this, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fussellthomas, Sep 16, 2018.

1. how to return to classic mode when theres no access in gear settings

there is no setting in gear to return to classic mode. Help with this, please

:)

fussellthomas, Sep 16, 2018
  2. andele Win User

Set Core/Mem Settings after return from suspend mode

Hello,

thanks for this great Tool. There is one more suggestion:

If the system returns from suspend mode, the Core/Mem settings are not set by the AtiTool. So you have to set the frequencies manually every time. It would be great to have an option like for the system reboot, that AtiTool sets the frequencies to a given value.

An alternative would be if the frequencies could be set by command line parameters, so I could launch AtiTool after return from suspend automatically.

To react after return from suspend you could implement a handler for the WM_POWERBROADCAST message and test wparam for PBT_APMRESUMESUSPEND.

Thanks

André

andele, Sep 16, 2018
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Sep 16, 2018
  4. angus Win User

how to return to classic mode when theres no access in gear settings

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

how to return to classic mode when theres no access in gear settings

1. how to return to classic mode when theres no access in gear settings - Similar Threads - return classic mode

2. How to restore classic Taskbar settings on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore classic Taskbar settings on Windows 11: I am unable unmerge taskbar icon and unable in move entire taskbar to right side. Please add old setting of taksbar same as windows 10 in windows 11....
  3. How to restore classic Taskbar settings on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore classic Taskbar settings on Windows 11: I am unable unmerge taskbar icon and unable in move entire taskbar to right side. Please add old setting of taksbar same as windows 10 in windows 11....
  4. Access Classic Taskbar Settings in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access Classic Taskbar Settings in Windows 10?: Hi, it's Annabelle.I'm having trouble accessing the classic "Taskbar And Start Menu" settings in Windows 10. Every time I press enter on "Taskbar and Start Menu", I'm taken to the new version made in "Settings". Unfortunately that version is not easy to access with...
  5. Access Classic Taskbar Settings in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Classic Taskbar Settings in Windows 10?: Hi, it's Annabelle.I'm having trouble accessing the classic "Taskbar And Start Menu" settings in Windows 10. Every time I press enter on "Taskbar and Start Menu", I'm taken to the new version made in "Settings". Unfortunately that version is not easy to access with...
  6. Access Classic Taskbar Settings in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Classic Icons won't move in classic mode on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic Icons won't move in classic mode on Windows 10?: It's simple...when I got my windows 10 I changed the view to classic mode and was able to move my icons, now they are stuck and I can't move them anywhere...where do I fix this...I want to rotate and put the way I like on the screen?...
  8. return to s mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    return to s mode: Hi, I have accidently switched out of s mode. How can I switch back to s mode? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-to-s-mode/db670c5f-1ffc-4422-a852-09bf2086dea3
  9. How to return a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to return a computer to factory settings?: How to return a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-return-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d4a98b0c-8c0d-418f-9b1b-d85f512c205d
  10. Returne computer to factory settings. Now cannot access.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Returne computer to factory settings. Now cannot access.: I have reset my windows 10 to factory settings and now cannot access it. I cannot answer the questions to its satisfaction. How do I get my computer back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. theres no settings in sap classic view