Windows 10: How to reveal taskbar on right hand side when hidden (without Winkey)

Discus and support How to reveal taskbar on right hand side when hidden (without Winkey) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When ta skbar was at bottom, hovering my mouse over it would have revealed my hidden taskbar. When it's on the right side now, hovering over does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tententwenty, Aug 8, 2021.

1. How to reveal taskbar on right hand side when hidden (without Winkey)

When ta skbar was at bottom, hovering my mouse over it would have revealed my hidden taskbar. When it's on the right side now, hovering over does nothing and I have to hit Win to reveal it. How do I re-enable hover-over to show my taskbar momentarily?

:)

tententwenty, Aug 8, 2021

2. How to know the process locking the normally hidden taskbar

Hi.

My name is Miles

This is simple, perform these steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select "Properties."

2. Check the box that says "Lock the taskbar".

3. Click on "Apply".

4. Reveal the taskbar with the cursor.

With these steps, the taskbar is fixed on the desktop.

A pleasure to have helped, I hope you will solve the problem

MilesPruett, Aug 8, 2021
  3. hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Aug 8, 2021
  4. How to reveal taskbar on right hand side when hidden (without Winkey)

Pesky Taskbar

Hi Watson,

This behavior of your Taskbar is part of the settings set on your computer.

To automatically hide your Taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Taskbar.
    • Select Taskbar settings.
    • Toggle the switch to on for Automatically hide the Taskbar in desktop mode.

Note that it’s not permanently hidden, it’s just hidden if the pointer is away from it.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for other concerns if you have any.

Aldwin Ale, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

How to reveal taskbar on right hand side when hidden (without Winkey)

1. How to reveal taskbar on right hand side when hidden (without Winkey) - Similar Threads - reveal taskbar right

2. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock: Totally disoriented and missing the vertical taskbar, but especially missing the left hand side clock. Disappointed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disoriented-without-the-vertical-taskbar-and-left/c611fda8-014d-489f-8b71-f8d306231840
  3. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock: Totally disoriented and missing the vertical taskbar, but especially missing the left hand side clock. Disappointed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disoriented-without-the-vertical-taskbar-and-left/c611fda8-014d-489f-8b71-f8d306231840
  4. Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.: Left-click on the taskbar icons on the right side, like sound volume, network, messages, and the calendar, doesn't open the usual menu. The only way to access these icons' options is to right-click and open dedicated Settings pages.The left-click function's loss happened two...
  5. Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.: Left-click on the taskbar icons on the right side, like sound volume, network, messages, and the calendar, doesn't open the usual menu. The only way to access these icons' options is to right-click and open dedicated Settings pages.The left-click function's loss happened two...
  6. After KB5003214 the right-hand side of the taskbar time etc is corrupted or disappear...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After KB5003214 the right-hand side of the taskbar time etc is corrupted or disappear...: After Widows 10 June 2021 KB5003214 update the right-hand of taskbar time etc is either corrupted or disappear completely. I have Windows Professional.Fault finding yielded the following solution:1. If the new "News Widget" in KB5003214, which was installed without my...
  7. right hand side buttons stay combined

in Windows 10 Support
    right hand side buttons stay combined: Hello, I don't know if this is the right topic to discuss my problem. Although TaskBar Parameters set Buttons to Never Combine. The right hand side buttons stay combined (see image). How to get these Buttons straight on the tTaskBar? Regards [img] 162398
  8. Hidden Task Revealer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hidden Task Revealer: Background In Windows 10 "Task Scheduler" strangely named tasks of the form {c092b15a-a322-4688-630fe8d1a911} can be observed occasionally in the Task Status section which is a log of tasks executed (as shown in the screenshot below). [img] This was also observed at the...
  9. How to reveal hidden folders

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reveal hidden folders: Hi. I have partitioned my HD, and G: is Music & misc. I had many folders for all of my CD's and converted Vinyl and backed them up using GRBakpro to a 32G flash drive. I have had issues with G, so I did a full format and then restored my music folders using GRBakPro. Not all...
  10. lines on right hand side of screen in W10

in Windows 10 Customization
    lines on right hand side of screen in W10: Any idea how I get rid of the lines on the RHS of my screen, using W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-right-hand-side-of-screen-in-w10/69e6466d-07b8-440c-86c7-6c551f1c0cc2