Windows 10: How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

Discus and support How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mouse and Touchpads not only make computing easy but more efficient and less time-consuming. We cannot imagine a life without these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 12, 2019
  2. TK1364 Win User

Touchpad Scroll Direction Reversed

I have an Asus N55JK and just updated to Windows 10. This has caused my touchpad scrolling to be reversed and I cannot find a place to reverse the scrolling and it's driving me CRAZY!! I have gone to the Settings/Devices/Mouse & Touchpad, but mine does
    not show an option to reverse scrolling. I had a friend send me a screenshot where this did exist, but I do not have that option. Can anyone help?

TK1364, Jan 12, 2019
  3. How can I reverse the mouse scroll wheel scroll direction in Windows 10? NOTE SCROLL WHEEL SCROLL WHEEL SCROLL WHEEL NOT TOUCHPAD FFS

Great answer. Too bad it's not for the question that the OP asked, which was;

"How can I reverse the mouse scroll wheel scroll direction in Windows 10? NOTE SCROLL WHEEL SCROLL WHEEL SCROLL WHEEL NOT TOUCHPAD FFS"

ShrykePotPie, Jan 12, 2019
  4. How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

Synaptic touchpad scroll direction not consistently reversed in Windows 10

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and am having issues with the Synaptic touch pad.

By default, two-finger swiping on the touchpad scrolled like a Mac (i.e. the scroll bars move against the direction your fingers move in). That's the opposite of what I like, so I went into the Synaptics ClickPad Settings (via the icon in the tray), and into the Two-Finger Scrolling properties (the properties button "conveniently" doesn't appear until you focus the row), and unticked the "Enable reverse scrolling direction" option.

This worked, except for two problems:

1. Whenever I restart, the setting reverts. It's not being saved properly.
    2. In the start menu, and other metro-windows-8-tablet-tile-thingy-style places, it still scrolls in the wrong direction! (But things in desktop-land are fine.)

Any suggestions? Registry keys to tweak? Updates to install?

The machine in question is an HP Spectre x360, if that happens to matter.

Craig Gidney, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10

1. How to reverse Mouse and Touchpads scrolling direction in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - reverse Mouse Touchpads

2. Set the Mouse Scroll Direction to Reverse / Natural Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set the Mouse Scroll Direction to Reverse / Natural Mode: Hello to all avid readers of Microsoft Community!I am Jason Go, a developer and a postgrad computer science major. I made a script that will solve this issue the EASIEST and FASTEST way.To set the scroll direction of your mouse, do the following steps:Step 1: Open Windows...
  3. touchpad scrolling direction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad scrolling direction: i just but a surface pro 4 for my mum and her ask me to change the touchpad scrolling directon. Ive searched some detail from google and those said that i can change the direction in setting touchpad gesture. However, i couldnt see any touchpad corner in the setting. How can...
  4. Lenovo Touchpad Reverse Scrolling

Lenovo Touchpad Reverse Scrolling: So I posted here a while ago about a problem I had with changing my laptop's scrolling direction. It was stuck on natural Australian scrolling and there was no setting to change it back. This is that post -...
  5. Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?

Cant reverse the scroll direction of my mouse in windows 10?: I tried went into Settings>Devices>Touchpad but couldn't find any menu for Scroll direction. I'm using a usb mouse so I'm not sure if that part of the issue but I don't see why that should matter. Any advise? Thanks in advance....
  6. I can't find how to reverse the touchpad two-finger scroll direction

I can't find how to reverse the touchpad two-finger scroll direction: I have found a lot of instructions, even in this forum, but none of them applies to my new HP laptop. I believe it is synaptics, but there is no specific tab for it in the touchpad or mouse settings. I have also tried to change the registry value following the instructions...
  7. need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad: My touchpad direction (scrolling with fingers) changes everytime there is an update. It drives me crazy. I cannot find a way to reverse it this time. Why does this happen?...
  8. Reversing Scroll on TouchPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reversing Scroll on TouchPad: After the latest Windows update my touchpad has been stuck in reverse scroll. I would like to disable the reverse scroll, but am unable to. Going through windows settings does not even give me the option to disable/enable the reverse scroll on my touchpad. So far the only...
  9. Reverse touchpad scroll direction? Cannot do it via Touchpad settings

Reverse touchpad scroll direction? Cannot do it via Touchpad settings: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio Tap 11: https://assets.pcmag.com/media/image...aio-tap-11.jpg On most modern day laptops and even phones, if you swipe up on the touch pad (using two fingers) or the screen, the page or document you are on will scroll downwards. But on this laptop,...
  10. Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad: How do I reverse the scrolling on the touchpad on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reversing-the-scrolling-on-the-touchpad/5ab677a5-c781-4629-a9a9-054e95588f94"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winndows bootcamp reverse trackpad

2. reverse scroll windows 10 bootcamp

3. reverse mouse on touchpad windows 10

4. asus touchpad scrolling direction change,
  5. enable reverse scrolling direction 2019,
  6. synaptic touch pad for reverse direction ,
  7. windows 10 synaptics clickpad reverse scroll