Windows 10: How to Reverse the 7 day pause

Discus and support How to Reverse the 7 day pause in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I enabled the temporary Windows Update 7 day pause yesterday. Now I'm trying to undo it, but it's not working. Still says I'm in the delay. 110575 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kitpzyxmsir, May 19, 2018.

1. How to Reverse the 7 day pause

I enabled the temporary Windows Update 7 day pause yesterday. Now I'm trying to undo it, but it's not working. Still says I'm in the delay.

:)

kitpzyxmsir, May 19, 2018

2. Reversion to windows 7 past the 30 day point

I was past the 30 day point before I noticed that my cd/dvd/burner does not work and that my computer was not supported by windows 10. The only solution suggested and offered was a clean reinstall losing all my files. This is beyond frustrating given that
    MS is sitting on an easy technical solution of reversion to windows 7 without losing data. all for the dogmatic adherence to a policy. I do not understand why the extreme technical frustration of a customer is in the hands of a non technical policy. It
    could have been a year. They have a ready solution but refuse to help. What is the matter with customer relations in this company? They bothered me to upgrade -- I did so and now it does not work and they refuse to help. Tech support apologizes 20 times
    in the call and are not sorry enough to help.

I cannot even get a phone number of a MS executive to call on this.

PaulMaillet48, May 21, 2018
  3. emoryfarr Win User
    reverse Win 10 to Win 7 ?

how to reverse win 10 back to win 7?

emoryfarr, May 21, 2018
Thema:

How to Reverse the 7 day pause

1. How to Reverse the 7 day pause - Similar Threads - Reverse pause

2. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  3. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...
  6. What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??: A situation happened where unfortunately someone knows more tech stuff than i do.. i just got this laptop yesterday from R2O and it came with literally nothing but the computer itself and the charging cord. It has windows 11 pro installed already, someone brought up what...
  7. What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??

What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??: A situation happened where unfortunately someone knows more tech stuff than i do.. i just got this laptop yesterday from R2O and it came with literally nothing but the computer itself and the charging cord. It has windows 11 pro installed already, someone brought up what...
  8. I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.: Hi, I would like to ask about how to reverse my Window version to Build 26058, because now I'm using Build 26080. Some of my software can't run well, I have reinstalled my software, but it won't work, so when I check the online community, they say it works if I reverse my...
  9. I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.

I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.: Hi, I would like to ask about how to reverse my Window version to Build 26058, because now I'm using Build 26080. Some of my software can't run well, I have reinstalled my software, but it won't work, so when I check the online community, they say it works if I reverse my...
  10. Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed??: I accidentally clicked "un-pause" updates and now I see that checking updates has been resumed and I apparently can not reverse it until updates are checked again. I have active hours set to max so I am assuming that the system will not check for updates until I boot up again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undue pause for 7 days windows