Windows 10: How to reverse video footage from external webcam

Discus and support How to reverse video footage from external webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help with this as I know very little about computers. I am attempting to film videos for a website, using a sandstrom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lesley1111, Mar 27, 2020.

1. How to reverse video footage from external webcam

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help with this as I know very little about computers. I am attempting to film videos for a website, using a sandstrom webcam, but I need to reverse the footage so that it's in mirror image. My laptop is just new and uses Windows 10. Is there something I can change in the Settings anywhere that let's me reverse the videos as I'm recording them? Many thanks for any help or suggestions.

:)

lesley1111, Mar 27, 2020
  2. LibaISR Win User

Using an external webcam for photos and video

Hi. I have a C922 Pro Stream Webcam that I use for video calls and would like to use it to take photos and record videos on my laptop. In my integrated camera settings there is no option to switch cameras and I can't figure out how to make my external webcam
    override my integrated camera. I've tried disabling my laptop camera but that didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

LibaISR, Mar 27, 2020
  3. bluboybg Win User
    BAD VIDEO FOOTAGE

ON DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 THE VIDEO FOOTAGE ON MY COMPUTER IS BLURRED AND JUMPING CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

bluboybg, Mar 27, 2020
  4. How to reverse video footage from external webcam

Downloading video footage

How do I download video footage from my camcorder to my computer that has Windows 10?

KonoraMaxwell, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

How to reverse video footage from external webcam

1. How to reverse video footage from external webcam - Similar Threads - reverse video footage

2. Webcam no video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam no video?: Hey guys, I have a Logitech C615 webcam which was working just fine yesterday. I needed to change its USB port and since making the change, it has no video output. I have since returned it to its previous port and the issue persists. My privacy settings are correct, the...
  3. webcam video not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam video not working: after the last update at end of Oct 20 whatever webcam i plug into the usb port only the mic works. I cannot get video work even on zoom. I have tried absolutely everything to get it work including roll back and uninstalling the last update, which i can't do because windows...
  4. External webcam

External webcam: How can I set up an external webcam on Windows 10 when its set up disc does not include Windows 10. The webcam is an ALBA M6607M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-webcam/d7eb55ca-f0f4-4bdd-a83b-b5475e8330b1
  5. External webcam unidentified

External webcam unidentified: Hi, Trying to connect my external webcam-unused for a while, but despite having found and used the original disc to update/load the driver, at the install Shield Wizard, after asking to connect device, I do, and it just keeps asking to connect. 1. webcam identified in...
  6. External Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Webcam: I connected an external webcam and the camera app recognizes it but no other apps, such as Facebook and OBS Open Broadcast Software recognize it. I have tried two different webcams, both new. I have windows 10. home....
  7. How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor: Windows movie maker was great and so the Lords of Silicon Valley had to take it away from us. When something isn't broken by all means fix it ad nauseum till we get nervous breakdowns. MY QUESTION: I can see how one might use Windows 10 video editor to eliminate the...
  8. Using an external webcam for photos and video

Using an external webcam for photos and video: Hi. I have a C922 Pro Stream Webcam that I use for video calls and would like to use it to take photos and record videos on my laptop. In my integrated camera settings there is no option to switch cameras and I can't figure out how to make my external webcam override my...
  9. Video issue in webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video issue in webcam: I have Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam, the mic works without any problem but the video causes issue. I am unable to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-issue-in-webcam/5bf8ab18-fc0c-4b47-8291-5a5a0f7a9f01
  10. Recording Game Footage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Game Footage: Using W10 and I am really impressed with it so far. The issue I am having is that I have tried using my normal recording software which is Xsplit but it wont record, neither will Fraps, any help on this would be appreciated, thanks in advance. 4284