Windows 10: How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

Discus and support How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have upgraded my OS to WIN 11 from WIN 10. There are many issues and concerns regarding the device performance and UX for example1- The sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MIkladious, Dec 9, 2021.

1. How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

Hello,I have upgraded my OS to WIN 11 from WIN 10. There are many issues and concerns regarding the device performance and UX for example1- The sound icon in the taskbar show sound muted however it is not2- The new taskbar missing many options such as right-click to show the desktop, I have to point on the maximum right button3- what is the benefit to add more steps via right-click then 'Show more options. better if enable a way to edit the menu and keep it one level for better UX

:)

MIkladious, Dec 9, 2021
  2. mellaby Win User

Win Pro reverted to Win home

I've been happy do clean installs of Win 10 till yesterday. When the latest update came out Win 10 1511, I decided to do it with a clean install (using the media creation tool) on my Win 10 Pro laptop. The clean install when in without a hitch but when
    I checked it's Activation it said it was Win 10 Home. I can't find a way to get it to revert back to Pro. I've done about 5 clean installs using this method and it's never done this before. Any suggestions?

mellaby, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Reverting from "Best for Win 11" to best for Win 10 (BIOS/UEFI)

Check this tutorial for another method to set startup timeout.

Change Time to Display Operating Systems at Startup in Windows 10

How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad [​IMG]

I've rarely used the set bios settings to default and can't comfortably suggest it. Others may have an opinion based on their own experience. *Smile

W10 Tweaker, Dec 9, 2021
  4. 5720 Win User

How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

Everytime Win 10 updates, I lose all of my selected apps as they are reverted to the Win 10 defaults

My choice of IE reverts to Edge

My choice of editing tool for pictures reverts to Photos

ditto with .pdf selection of Acrobat Pro....reverts to Edge

There are about 10 apps that revert whenever Win 10 updates.

I have fixed these (temporarily) by going into the default extensions and changing them back at that level. But the next updates changes them again saying they are incompatible with Win 10. How can IE 11 be incompatible with Win 10? This is nuts

5720, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

1. How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad - Similar Threads - revert Bad

2. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  3. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  4. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  5. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  6. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  7. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  8. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  9. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  10. How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad: Hello,I have upgraded my OS to WIN 11 from WIN 10. There are many issues and concerns regarding the device performance and UX for example1- The sound icon in the taskbar show sound muted however it is not2- The new taskbar missing many options such as right-click to show the...