Windows 10: How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

Discus and support How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have upgraded my OS to WIN 11 from WIN 10. There are many issues and concerns regarding the device performance and UX for example1- The sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MIkladious, Dec 9, 2021.

1. How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

Hello,I have upgraded my OS to WIN 11 from WIN 10. There are many issues and concerns regarding the device performance and UX for example1- The sound icon in the taskbar show sound muted however it is not2- The new taskbar missing many options such as right-click to show the desktop, I have to point on the maximum right button3- what is the benefit to add more steps via right-click then 'Show more options. better if enable a way to edit the menu and keep it one level for better UX

:)

MIkladious, Dec 9, 2021
  2. mellaby Win User

Win Pro reverted to Win home

I've been happy do clean installs of Win 10 till yesterday. When the latest update came out Win 10 1511, I decided to do it with a clean install (using the media creation tool) on my Win 10 Pro laptop. The clean install when in without a hitch but when
    I checked it's Activation it said it was Win 10 Home. I can't find a way to get it to revert back to Pro. I've done about 5 clean installs using this method and it's never done this before. Any suggestions?

mellaby, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Reverting from "Best for Win 11" to best for Win 10 (BIOS/UEFI)

Check this tutorial for another method to set startup timeout.

Change Time to Display Operating Systems at Startup in Windows 10

How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad [​IMG]

I've rarely used the set bios settings to default and can't comfortably suggest it. Others may have an opinion based on their own experience. *Smile

W10 Tweaker, Dec 9, 2021
  4. 5720 Win User

How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

Everytime Win 10 updates, I lose all of my selected apps as they are reverted to the Win 10 defaults

My choice of IE reverts to Edge

My choice of editing tool for pictures reverts to Photos

ditto with .pdf selection of Acrobat Pro....reverts to Edge

There are about 10 apps that revert whenever Win 10 updates.

I have fixed these (temporarily) by going into the default extensions and changing them back at that level. But the next updates changes them again saying they are incompatible with Win 10. How can IE 11 be incompatible with Win 10? This is nuts

5720, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

1. How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad - Similar Threads - revert Bad

2. on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...: The referenced post does not state whether the problem was ever solved. Other posts that reference the same problem are found in on-line searches; however, no indication that issue was solved. In addition, a majority of responses ignore the statement of the problem and simply...
  3. on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...: The referenced post does not state whether the problem was ever solved. Other posts that reference the same problem are found in on-line searches; however, no indication that issue was solved. In addition, a majority of responses ignore the statement of the problem and simply...
  4. on October 28, 2022 Michael Andreas posted the following problem "PC name reverts back...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?: As title says, today I was starting Windows and was in hurry and by mistake I chose that I do not want sync Microsoft account and Windows, how do I revert this change? I want those two sync'ed....
  6. I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?

I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?: As title says, today I was starting Windows and was in hurry and by mistake I chose that I do not want sync Microsoft account and Windows, how do I revert this change? I want those two sync'ed....
  7. Settings revert after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings revert after Windows update: Everytime Windows 11 updates, settings and functions no longer work the way I had them set up. For example, there is some issue with linking to help in excel. I keep getting an error message "Something went wrong. Please check your network connection and try again". I fixed...
  8. Settings revert after Windows update

Settings revert after Windows update: Everytime Windows 11 updates, settings and functions no longer work the way I had them set up. For example, there is some issue with linking to help in excel. I keep getting an error message "Something went wrong. Please check your network connection and try again". I fixed...
  9. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  10. How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad

How to revert back to WIN 10 - WIN 11 Bad: Hello,I have upgraded my OS to WIN 11 from WIN 10. There are many issues and concerns regarding the device performance and UX for example1- The sound icon in the taskbar show sound muted however it is not2- The new taskbar missing many options such as right-click to show the...