Windows 10: How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer

Discus and support How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyway of reverting HWID, would reinstalling windows do the trick? If not what can I do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luay Lecaca, Jun 11, 2024.

1. How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer

Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyway of reverting HWID, would reinstalling windows do the trick? If not what can I do.

:)

Luay Lecaca, Jun 11, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

There are two types of utility, a HWID Spoofer and a HWID Changer, they both change the HWID of the PC and will cause Windows to become deactivated, a spoofer usually does not permanently change the HWID, so it may or may not be possible to fix this if you used a HWID Spoofer, but the only method is to backup your personal files and clean install Windows 10 from a bootable USB.

Click this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 8GB) using that tool

Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 10

During the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC'.

DaveM121, Jun 11, 2024
  3. gaby.L0 Win User
    HWID

i used a spoofer and it changed the hwid is there any way to change or reset the hwid again?

And if I use the spoofer again, will I change the hwid again?

thx How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer :)

gaby.L0, Jun 11, 2024
  4. MaxKraus1 Win User

How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer

How to reset my hwid to the original serials

Basically like a year ago, I used an unlock tool for Warzone and it permanently banned my valorant account causing me to use a spoofer. A year ago today it seems that the spoofer permanently changed the system manufacturer and system model to Super-Spoofer. Is there a way to change it back to the original Hwid without having to reuse the spoofer.

MaxKraus1, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer

1. How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer - Similar Threads - revert serials changing

2. How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer: Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyway of reverting HWID, would reinstalling windows do the trick? If not what can I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-serials-after-changing-hwid-using-a/282e83f0-47f4-4217-87c5-1a36b7a47eeb
  3. How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to revert serials after changing HWID using a spoofer: Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyway of reverting HWID, would reinstalling windows do the trick? If not what can I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-serials-after-changing-hwid-using-a/282e83f0-47f4-4217-87c5-1a36b7a47eeb
  4. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  5. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  6. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

7. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  8. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  9. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer: I recently uses a hardware ID spoofer to access certain content safely, and now that i have finished and im done using it, it appears that my windows has been deactivated. Its say i don't have a valid activation key or product key, i tried trouble shooting and it says...