Windows 10: How To Revert

Discus and support How To Revert in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How Do I Revert Back To The Old Among Us https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert/c511f458-00dc-40d0-948c-e552fabc9647 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KaylixDeveraux, Oct 13, 2021.

1. How To Revert

How Do I Revert Back To The Old Among Us

:)

KaylixDeveraux, Oct 13, 2021
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

How To Revert [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

How To Revert [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Oct 13, 2021
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Kantastic Win User

How To Revert

Reverting back to IE8

I manually installed the new IE9 Beta to try it out, but there are some issues with it and I'm looking to revert back to IE8. I tried going to my installed updates and I didn't see it there, it isn't under my installed programs list either.

Short of doing a system restore, what else can I do?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

Kantastic, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How To Revert

1. How To Revert - Similar Threads - Revert

2. Cannot Sign in to Local Account after Reverting to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Sign in to Local Account after Reverting to Windows 10: I tried Windows 11 on my Dell XPS, but things just weren't working right, to be brief. So, I chose the revert back to Windows 10 option. Good thing I backed up my data because, despite them saying it shouldn't cause any issues, it messed up my entire computer at the boot...
  3. Cannot Sign in to Local Account after Reverting to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign in to Local Account after Reverting to Windows 10: I tried Windows 11 on my Dell XPS, but things just weren't working right, to be brief. So, I chose the revert back to Windows 10 option. Good thing I backed up my data because, despite them saying it shouldn't cause any issues, it messed up my entire computer at the boot...
  4. Cannot Sign in to Local Account after Reverting to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?: I recently learned that my Windows 10 is not authentic. I have an authentic 25 digit recovery key but it doesn't work. Perhaps it is the recovery code for my previous version of windows 8 or 8.1 whichever one it is but I am striking out at every turn. Suggestions,...
  6. How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?

How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?: I recently learned that my Windows 10 is not authentic. I have an authentic 25 digit recovery key but it doesn't work. Perhaps it is the recovery code for my previous version of windows 8 or 8.1 whichever one it is but I am striking out at every turn. Suggestions,...
  7. How do I revert my counterfeit windows 10 back to my authentic windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.: Hi,I woke up this morning and as I went to login to my PC it was obviously doing some type of update because it was asking me to 'Finish Setting up your PC'. It then asked me to login to Windows all over again. It shows in my System properties that I'm still running Windows...
  9. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.: Hi,I woke up this morning and as I went to login to my PC it was obviously doing some type of update because it was asking me to 'Finish Setting up your PC'. It then asked me to login to Windows all over again. It shows in my System properties that I'm still running Windows...
  10. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade