Windows 10: How to Revoke delete copy cut ability from all users ?

Discus and support How to Revoke delete copy cut ability from all users ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all Sinces I am working on shared laptop I need Revoke Delete Copy Cut ability from current user which is the administrator so I want to revoke... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anamo, Mar 10, 2016.

1. anamo Win User

How to Revoke delete copy cut ability from all users ?

Hi all

Sinces I am working on shared laptop I need Revoke Delete Copy Cut ability from current user which is the administrator
    so I want to revoke these abilities from all users even the administrator then restore it when I need it..
    I had tried through Properties >> Security Tab >> Edit permissions but I don't really know what exactly to do to revoke *sarcthese abilities Please help... *Biggrin

Thnaks

:)

anamo, Mar 10, 2016

2. Im unable create a new user(guest) in windows10

Thank u very much amith (kumar). The information given by you is useful. Thank you for responding.

but i have another problem. i have created new user butall privileges are given to that user.

Can i revoke deletion, cut privileges to that new user. Is there any option..?

gandhamjagadeesh, Mar 10, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Mar 10, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Mar 10, 2016
  5. anamo Win User
    anamo, Mar 10, 2016
  6. LMiller7 Win User
    Any attempt to restrict an admin level account is an exercise in futility. Any restrictive settings you make can be undone by another admin account. This cannot be prevented. This is by design.

LMiller7, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Revoke delete copy cut ability from all users ? - Similar Threads - Revoke delete copy

2. Onedrive revoke all sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive revoke all sharing: Hi, I hope someone can help. My Outlook account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. It was probably due to some phishing request to resent my password. Since the hack I have been trying to secure my files as best I can. I want not to remove ALL SHARED ACCESS to my Onedrive...
  3. Onedrive revoke all sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive revoke all sharing: Hi, I hope someone can help. My Outlook account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. It was probably due to some phishing request to resent my password. Since the hack I have been trying to secure my files as best I can. I want not to remove ALL SHARED ACCESS to my Onedrive...
  4. Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User: How to copy All Users and Default User from C drive to D drive?All Users and Default User seems to be shortcut icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-users-profile-all-users-and-default-user/e94bb39f-d648-4b2e-a930-a7aea4c158e2
  5. How To Copy All files From A Corrupted User Profile?

How To Copy All files From A Corrupted User Profile?: Hello,I have a corrupted user profile,And I want to copy all files from that user to the other user in the same PCAny help will be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-all-files-from-a-corrupted-user/d0c8d408-c5bb-468f-9c96-a80984f638a4
  6. Cannot delete, copy, cut and rename a PDF file

Cannot delete, copy, cut and rename a PDF file: Hello Team, I downloaded a PDF file from the Flipkart website in which comparing of laptops consist. After opening that file, I tried to delete that file but I couldn't perform any operation on that file. I used Microsoft File and Folder trouble-shooter to detect any...
  7. cut or copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cut or copy and paste: I use to be able to cut and paste by highlighting and right clicking. Now I can highlight but when I right click this option is no longer available. What happened to my cut, copy and paste and how can I get them back?...
  8. how to revoke rights

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to revoke rights: Hello, I recently granted permanent rights to a standard user to use one program. It's not working out as well as I'd expected, and I want to revoke those rights, but I can't find any reference on how to do this. Can someone help? 57341
  9. cut copy paste

in Windows 10 Support
    cut copy paste: Before update 14383 I used my mouse for cut. copy, paste. After this update that disappeared. Why 55859
  10. Cut or Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Cut or Copy and Paste: How do you copy or paste from one document to another in Windows 10? Thanks. 48387