Windows 10: how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro

Discus and support how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For whatever reason my copy of windows shows that it has been updated from home to enterprise edition. I made a mistake, I only wanted to Pr edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LayoshB, Aug 15, 2019.

1. LayoshB Win User

how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro

For whatever reason my copy of windows shows that it has been updated from home to enterprise edition. I made a mistake, I only wanted to Pr edition. Ho can I roll back to home or Pro edition?

:)

LayoshB, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2019
  4. how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro

camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro

1. how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro - Similar Threads - roll upgade home

2. Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?: Like I used my account to sign-in w/ Windows 10, and it activated before, would it do the same again going back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rolling-back-to-windows-10-pro-will-it-activate/abc00578-bdba-4188-8b35-a6d9601cc70c
  3. Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?: Like I used my account to sign-in w/ Windows 10, and it activated before, would it do the same again going back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rolling-back-to-windows-10-pro-will-it-activate/abc00578-bdba-4188-8b35-a6d9601cc70c
  4. Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Roll back to Windows 11 Home from Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back to Windows 11 Home from Windows 11 Pro: In my attempt to Activate Windows 11 Home i accidently upgraded to Windows 11 Pro using generic key. I want to go back to Windows 11 Home. Please help....
  6. Roll back to Windows 11 Home from Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roll back to Windows 11 Home from Windows 11 Pro: In my attempt to Activate Windows 11 Home i accidently upgraded to Windows 11 Pro using generic key. I want to go back to Windows 11 Home. Please help....
  7. How do I roll back from Windows 10 Pro to Home

How do I roll back from Windows 10 Pro to Home: I sadly made the stupid decision to use a Windows 10 Pro activation key from an online source other than Microsoft. It acted like it was a legit key, "installed new features", and as soon as I got back into it, Windows bombarded me with pop-ups, asking me to activate windows....
  8. Upgading from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Upgading from Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hello! I've been thinking of upgrading my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. I tried looking into it, but I was a bit puzzled that it would cost 145 €uros. That's the same price if I bought a new Windows copy from a local re-seller. I guess I was hoping that an upgrade...
  9. Can't roll back to Windows 10 Home after failed Pro activation

Can't roll back to Windows 10 Home after failed Pro activation: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15-5565 that came with Windows 10 Home and I tried to upgrade it to Pro because I needed some of the administration tools that come with it, so I tried to activate Pro with an old Windows 7 activation key I had (since I read this was one way it...
  10. How to ROLL BACK from Win10 to Win7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to ROLL BACK from Win10 to Win7?: I've decided not to use Win10 and wish to roll back to the original Win7 that was on the drive. Win10 has the old system backed up to the Windows.old directory...but is there a tool or application in Win10 to initiate the roll back? I know I can wipe and reload or use my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roll back windows pro to windows home

2. název windows pro upgade

3. roll back to windows home from pro

4. how to roll back from windows pro to windows home