Windows 10: How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update.

Discus and support How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using Firefox ESR. I am not ready for Firefox Quantum because I want to use the legacy extensions "Show Parent Folder", "Go Parent Folder",... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stanhilliard, Sep 8, 2018.

1. How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update.

I have been using Firefox ESR. I am not ready for Firefox Quantum because I want to use the legacy extensions "Show Parent Folder", "Go Parent Folder", and "Session Manager" and a few others. I am not concerned about security because I find Kaspersky Internet Security (and others) sufficient for my purposes.

So I downloaded file
    firefox-52.9.0esr.win64.sdk.zip
    from page
    Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/52.9.0esr/
    but I don't know how to use it. I can't find a setup.exe -- or any .exe.

How can I roll back to ESR v52.9.0?

(I do have file "Firefox Setup 52.5.2esr64.exe", but that is apparently not the latest)

:)

stanhilliard, Sep 8, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Firefox 52

HI,THANKS ALOT..I wnet to mozila firefox and there I was updated to firefox 52 version(ESR)

Then I Checked and saw problem with java had solved by firefox ESR.

garshizafari, Sep 8, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update.

1. How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update. - Similar Threads - rollback Firefox ESR

2. Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Rapid Release or ESR?: Ive been using Firefox ESR for some time now as regular user since I know that the ESR versions are mainly for enterprise users for stability purposes. For all here that use Firefox, should I still use the ESR releases? Would the ESR release impact security? On the other...
  3. Switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR

in Browsers and Email
    Switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR: I switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR because of Google moved from 6 weeks to 4 weeks release schedule except of I think enterprise customers. What do you think guys? Please go to: Google is speeding up Chromes release cycle to every four weeks 183242
  4. Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox ESR super stable version vs Firefox stable version: i am using Firefox ESR super stable version because Firefox ESR is super stable version more a lot than Firefox stable version What do you think? 182896
  5. Firefox ESR?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox ESR?: As a non-enterprise user, should I install the regular version of Firefox or the ESR version? As far as I know, the ESR will still remain on the current build but the security updates will still be maintained in the ESR version. I am afraid if Firefox gets a major update,...
  6. Firefox ESR (52.9.0) Windows XP ...... Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firefox ESR (52.9.0) Windows XP ...... Instagram: Hi, I want to post images to my Instagram account from Firefox. I understand that what's required is a user agent switcher. I have downloaded a couple, but haven't got the hang of how to use them. Any help is appreciated. (I don't recall the names of which user agents I...
  7. Any experieced thoughts on Firefox ESR & Panda Dome??

in Browsers and Email
    Any experieced thoughts on Firefox ESR & Panda Dome??: Hi, I'm strongly thinking of Installing Firefox ESR & Panda Dome on W10 Asus Gaming Laptop?? Thought it would be good Idea to run it by this forum as I recd great help in the past. Regards, klxdrt 163322
  8. Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Working on updates at 0% for 9 hours: Hello people, I'm trying to update Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903. The downloading phase was quick, installation took well over 7 hours and now I'm at the restarting stage. The blue screen says working on updates 0% for 9hours. I was wondering whether these astronomical...
  9. How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to rollback to Firefox ESR v52.9.0 after automatic update.: I have been using Firefox ESR. I am not ready for Firefox Quantum because I want to use the legacy extensions "Show Parent Folder", "Go Parent Folder", and "Session Manager" and a few others. I am not concerned about security because I find Kaspersky Internet Security (and...
  10. Firefox vs. Firefox ESR Re: winver 10 pro

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox vs. Firefox ESR Re: winver 10 pro: So I am (reluctantly) using winver 10 pro 1709 so I don't really know if it is stretching the guidelines about asking about an application here though I am sure someone will let me know : ) Prior to December of last year I used almost exclusively Firefox since it seemed more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rollback firefox update

2. firefox-52.0esr.win64.sdk

3. Firefox V52.9ESR

4. firefox esr v52