Windows 10: How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10

Discus and support How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to install a 16-bit application on Windows10 (64-bit version) Thank you for advice. Agnes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aszira, Sep 27, 2018.

1. aszira Win User

How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10

Hello, I would like to install a 16-bit application on Windows10 (64-bit version)

Thank you for advice.

Agnes

:)

aszira, Sep 27, 2018

2. 16 bit Application worked yesterday but not today **** IS GOING ON!

Considering that 64-bit Windows just can't run 16-bit apps directly, this is simply not possible unless perhaps you used a different version of the app/installer or perhaps the English patcher as suggested on Reddit or ran the 16-bit app inside a 32-bit
    Windows VM or did something else we don't know about.

RobertJWin, Sep 27, 2018
  3. E for Excel, Sep 27, 2018
  4. How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10

how do I run 16-bit/ms-dos applications on 64-bit windows 10?

I want to run some 16-bit applications but I got this error:

This app can't run on your PC

and it was a 16-bit application. the same error happened when I tried to open a ms-dos application. compatibility mode won't work. what do I do to make them run?

papperboy3498, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10

1. How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10 - Similar Threads - run bit application

2. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: For the last couple of weeks this message Unsupported 16-Bit Application \AppData\Local\Temp\ErrorReport.exe has been coming on my computer. Everytime I try to close it it only keeps on popping back up. How can I get rid of this popup once and for all?...
  3. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: For the last couple of weeks this message Unsupported 16-Bit Application \AppData\Local\Temp\ErrorReport.exe has been coming on my computer. Everytime I try to close it it only keeps on popping back up. How can I get rid of this popup once and for all?...
  4. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: hello, my pc running on windows 10 each 2/3/4/5 minitues a dialogue box upcoming at my display popupUnsupported 16 Bit ApplicationThe program of features\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\eclient.exe\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\mclient.exelike this i have tried any malware, deleted these...
  5. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: hello, my pc running on windows 10 each 2/3/4/5 minitues a dialogue box upcoming at my display popupUnsupported 16 Bit ApplicationThe program of features\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\eclient.exe\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\mclient.exelike this i have tried any malware, deleted these...
  6. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Running 16-bit applications on Windows 10 64-bit - Proof of concept

in Windows 10 News
    Running 16-bit applications on Windows 10 64-bit - Proof of concept: luisdem Microsoft [ATTACH] I wrote this post as a proof of concept and as a best effort to make a 16-bit application run on Windows 10 64-bit. It will be demonstrated how to use a third-part open source framework called otya128 – winevdm, how to use MSIX, UWP...
  8. Unsupported 16 bit application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsupported 16 bit application: hello dear support, I got problem windows 10 with this issue, when my windows startup, I got received message Unsupported 16-bit application, IDK how to fix that? I tire to fix solution, idk its a virus or something [ATTACH]...
  9. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: Hey there I'm tring to run Nerf Jr. Foam Blaster: Attack of the Kleptons see https://nerf.fandom.com/wiki/Nerf_Jr._Foam_Blaster:_Attack_of_the_Kleptons! on my laptop and I got this error Unsupported 16-Bit Application The program or feature "\??\E:\SETUP.EXE" cannot start...
  10. Running a 16 bit application on windows 10 32 bit give a 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running a 16 bit application on windows 10 32 bit give a 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem Error: We have an application that uses 16 bit drivers to process the data it has taken in today. We get the following error when trying to open our program 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem C:\[path to program]\RPROCOUT.exe An application has attempted to load a 16-bit Dos device driver,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run dos application windows10

2. run 16 bit application windows 10