Windows 10: How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10

Discus and support How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm sure that question has been already asked by someone. But I searched a way to do that since weeks, but I didn't find anything. I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vincentalheure, May 29, 2019.

1. How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10

Hi there,

I'm sure that question has been already asked by someone. But I searched a way to do that since weeks, but I didn't find anything.

I try to run a fullscreen app downloaded from the Microsoft Store on two touch monitor. Is there a way to do that? I tried to configure my graphics setting (NVidia panel) to "surround" mode (mix two display in one), but it the touchscreens didn't work anymore.

Does someone have an idea?

Thanks!

PS: I'm a French entrepreneur, so my apologies for my syntax's mistakes.

:)

vincentalheure, May 29, 2019
  2. flashist Win User

app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

I run a dualmonitor setup; I used to have windows 8, and with the old tile and app system I could run netflix on fullscreen on one monitor while having other windows active on the other. Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, and the current app system, I can't run it on fullscreen while working on the other. It shuts down whenever I touch the other screen.

Is this a windows / app problem, or specific app problem? Any solution?

flashist, May 29, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, May 29, 2019
  4. How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10

Dual touch monitors

I am running Windows 10 Pre 64 bit with dual AsusVT198H touch screen monitors. I am running software which is enabled for dual touch screens (Hauptwerk Virtual Organ). I am in extended desktop mode but I can get the touch function to work only on monitor
    one. How do I get touch to work on both monitor one and two?

HarrisonWhite, May 29, 2019
Thema:

How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10

1. How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - run fullscreen app

2. Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors: Hello fellas,I need your help because i have a really annoying problem !I recently bought a new 4K monitor Samsung Odyssey G70A in addition to my AOC FULL-HD monitor. Every time that i'm ALT-TAB or press Windows key to go back on my desktop in my Full-screen game, all apps...
  3. Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors: Hello fellas,I need your help because i have a really annoying problem !I recently bought a new 4K monitor Samsung Odyssey G70A in addition to my AOC FULL-HD monitor. Every time that i'm ALT-TAB or press Windows key to go back on my desktop in my Full-screen game, all apps...
  4. How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?

How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?: Hello, I want to run Microsoft store apps in full screen but i can`t do so this becomes a problem for games and i`m recording the screen. Is there any way to run these apps in fullscreen?...
  5. Dual Monitor movement of app windows :@

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor movement of app windows :@: I wasn't sure where to post this, so i thought i'd try the graphics cards. I have a 3440x1440 monitor i use for games, my 2nd monitor is at 1080 resolution. When i play 3440x1440 resolution games, the 2nd monitor is fine, all the windows i have open on it stay in place. The...
  6. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  7. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10: Like the subject says, I have dual monitors running slideshow in personalization settings. How do I change the setting to show the same wallpaper. Right now it's showing two different wallpapers. This is a work computer so I cannot download any applications to fix this....
  8. Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10: Hello all, I am trying to position my Skype window on the bottom of the second monitor. But whenever I launch the windows and the Skype starts it's position is reset to center of the first monitor. It is driving me crazy, because it is the only application with this problem....
  9. Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10

Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10: Hello all, I am trying to position my Skype window on the bottom of the second monitor. But whenever I launch the windows and the Skype starts it's position is reset to center of the first monitor. It is driving me crazy, because it is the only application with this problem....
  10. app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.: I run a dualmonitor setup; I used to have windows 8, and with the old tile and app system I could run netflix on fullscreen on one monitor while having other windows active on the other. Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, and the current app system, I can't run it on...