Windows 10: How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

Discus and support How to run apps not verified by my pc!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently bought CyperGhostVPN , cannot run it on laptop as it says not a verified app, so I went to mange app settings to allow apps from anywhere to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daaly95, Nov 26, 2018.

1. daaly95 Win User

How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

I recently bought CyperGhostVPN , cannot run it on laptop as it says not a verified app, so I went to mange app settings to allow apps from anywhere to run and that option is not there !! Please help !!
    How to run apps not verified by my pc!! [​IMG]

How to run apps not verified by my pc!! [​IMG]

:)

daaly95, Nov 26, 2018

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Verify your Identity on this PC

Hi John,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue may occur due to corruption in apps and system files while upgrading. Kindly follow the below given methods:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given method

Method 2:

For Windows Store issue, kindly follow the steps to reset Windows store and check if it works.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Restart all the apps and check if issue is resolved.

Method 3:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 26, 2018
  4. How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

1. How to run apps not verified by my pc!! - Similar Threads - run apps verified

2. PC apps not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC apps not running: I can't seem to open my PC applications that are not from Microsoft store it keeps saying "This app can't run on your PC ,to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."...
  3. PC apps not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC apps not running: I can't seem to open my PC applications that are not from Microsoft store it keeps saying "This app can't run on your PC ,to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."...
  4. This app can't run on my PC

This app can't run on my PC: Split from this thread. help me to fix this app cant run on my pc . to find a version for your pc how to make it stop ? please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-my-pc/e6112ef3-9f9f-4c78-b703-831b61cad286
  5. This app can't run on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on my PC: Split from this thread. help me to fix this app cant run on my pc . to find a version for your pc how to make it stop ? please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-my-pc/e6112ef3-9f9f-4c78-b703-831b61cad286
  6. how to verify this site is working on this pc

how to verify this site is working on this pc: My computer is not opening most apps and features after recent update. I am able to SEND but not able to read nor respond. If this receives a reply I shall know a bit more about what and how to repair Outlook.com and Support.microsoft.com. Thanks in advance, if it goes...
  7. Apps not running on my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps not running on my pc.: Dear Microsoft For giving TCS test, I need an application, named IBA Windows Launcher, size 37.8 MBs. But this application never runs on my PC. I tried to access it as zip as well as executive file, but when I double click over it's icon, some processing starts in...
  8. Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app?: I installed an app on my child's computer, "GIMP 2.10 Store Version" and everytime she tries to run it, it says it isn't a verified app from the Microsoft Store. But that's where I downloaded it from. Even launching it from the Store has the same result. Her PC is in S mode...
  9. How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

How to run apps not verified by my pc!!: I recently bought CyperGhostVPN , cannot run it on laptop as it says not a verified app, so I went to mange app settings to allow apps from anywhere to run and that option is not there !! Please help !! [img] [img] 122343
  10. How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC?

How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC?: Hi, I am relatively new to Win 10 and have battled to get the Windows Store to work on my laptop (PC). The laptop does not have a touch screen. How do I know if an App is suitable for installation on a PC? best Geoff 40156

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run verified apps