Windows 10: How to run Batch file as Administrator without prompt in Windows 10

Discus and support How to run Batch file as Administrator without prompt in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can execute a number of tasks on your Windows computer by running commands. These commands work great. Some people also try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 5, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to run Batch file as Administrator without prompt in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 5, 2020

2. need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file

I am not familiar with this command, but am with batch files. If you are saying it runs without getting prompted when you execute the cmd in administrator mode then it should work within a line of the batch file.

Is it working when you execute it on its own?

FernandoYebra1, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Cannot run any file, cmd prompt and others, as administrator

Hello Antenore,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system corruption that caused this. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Do you have another administrator account? If none, have you tried adding another administrator
      account
      ?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you enable the built in administrator account in Windows 10 by following the steps below:

If you still can't access the Command Prompt (Admin) on safe mode, kindly try the steps below to access it on Windows Recovery Environment:

• Hold down the Shift key while clicking the Restart
      option.
    • Your PC will continue to the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • Click Troubleshoot. On the Troubleshoot screen, click
      Advanced Options.
    • Click Command Prompt.
    • Type the following command: net user administrator /active:yes and press
      Enter. You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Batch files are exactly that. They are a file that contain a "batch" of commands so that you do not have to type them consecutively at a DOS prompt.

Anything that you can do at a DOS prompt you can do in a BF, and more.

What batch files allow you to do is take arguments when you call the file using the % identifier within the batch file, and also to use conditional statements (if's) to cause code redirection based on user input.

Batch file syntax is really easy to learn, and in a day or two you can write very powerful batch files to do a lot of stuff.

They are not so much useful to the home user as they are to someone who is an administrator of a network.

A simple use of a batch file ...

Let's say that you have a system that has 3 hard drives. C:, D:, E:
    You want to copy the contents of C & D to E.

You create a file called MyCopy.cmd (just make a text file in notepad and rename it)
    Then type in two lines.
    "xcopy C:\ E:\MyCopyOfC /c /e /r /k (etc. xcopy siwtches
    "xcopy D:\ E:\MyCopyOfD (switches)

Save the file and run from a DOS prompt.

This will create two directories (if the switches are correct) called MyCopyOfC and MyCopyOfD on the E: partition.

This is a simple backup solution for multiple hard drives.

You can , of course, get as elaborate as you want.

Kreij, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. How to run Batch file as Administrator without prompt in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - run Batch file

2. Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?: I'm trying to run one batch file, then another. Instead of running the 2nd batch file, it just opens another black screened command prompt with the name of the batch file as the first line in the command prompt? Any ideas why?...
  3. Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Starting batch file only opens command prompt versus running the batch file?: I'm trying to run one batch file, then another. Instead of running the 2nd batch file, it just opens another black screened command prompt with the name of the batch file as the first line in the command prompt? Any ideas why?...
  4. Batch File run but GUI not prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch File run but GUI not prompt: Hello,I made an batch file to run exe file but GUI prompt not appear if i tried to run from outside i.e. batch file present on ABC Folder and I am going to command prompt and run the same it's running and GUI Interface shows but when I runneed the file from other directory...
  5. Batch File run but GUI not prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch File run but GUI not prompt: Hello,I made an batch file to run exe file but GUI prompt not appear if i tried to run from outside i.e. batch file present on ABC Folder and I am going to command prompt and run the same it's running and GUI Interface shows but when I runneed the file from other directory...
  6. Command Prompt/ Batch files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt/ Batch files: [ATTACH] when i create a batch file to ping something, it spams the command and throws no response. how do i fix this? https://preview.redd.it/fyy6qwrfx7n61.png?width=256&format=png&auto=webp&s=d55552fdc7a5c297d565617f710992048238660c submitted by /u/xWasss [link]...
  7. How to run batch file as administrator in any PC (Tell me Script)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to run batch file as administrator in any PC (Tell me Script): How to run batch file as administrator in any PC (Tell me Script), No Registry, Settings etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-batch-file-as-administrator-in-any-pc/4660ca4c-2295-400c-96b4-1b4eb6501232"
  8. How do I always run a program as an administrator without a prompt?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I always run a program as an administrator without a prompt?: I have a program that needs to be run as an administrator to work. Whenever I run it I get the prompt: "Do you want this app from an unknown publisher to be able to make changes to your device?" I use this program regularly and I completely trust it. As I run it often it is...
  9. need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file: Hey, Probable pretty easy for some of you but after a bit of googling I can't quite figure it out. I need to run a command within CMD as administrator within a batch file which then users can just run. Any ideas would be great. Dan...
  10. How to run batch file with powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to run batch file with powershell: I created a basic batch file that uses "net share" to share a local path. I saved the batch file. When I double click the file I get "access is denied"... note, I am logged on as a admin. Anyways... I figure it has to be run using power shell. I do not know much about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run as administrator windows 10 from batch file without prompts

2. xcopy

3. simple windows batch script to open command prompt as administrator

4. run as administrator bat file in win 10,
  5. how to auto run batch file as a administrator