Windows 10: How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut

Discus and support How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Opening the Command Prompt and running some commands every time is somewhat a tedious job. Are you also bored of using it constantly? If yes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 19, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut

WinClub, Jul 19, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jul 19, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut :)

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut - Similar Threads - Run commands Command

2. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  3. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  4. Command Prompt Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Shortcut: Why don't we have a direct shortcut to open the command prompt cmd in windows ?The closest way i find opening cmd is using Win + R to open the run window and then typing "cmd" to open the cmd window, or by pressing Win Key then searching for cmd and opening an admin cmd...
  5. Command Prompt Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Shortcut: Why don't we have a direct shortcut to open the command prompt cmd in windows ?The closest way i find opening cmd is using Win + R to open the run window and then typing "cmd" to open the cmd window, or by pressing Win Key then searching for cmd and opening an admin cmd...
  6. Command Prompt Shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Help with run command using the command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with run command using the command prompt: Hello, I have a question regarding running a batch file using a command prompt. My batch file is in my directory. I change directory to where my batch file is located at , and run the batch file as shown in my example. But I got an error saying a run is not recognized...
  8. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. Run vs. Command Prompt vs Elevated command prompt?

in Windows 10 Support
    Run vs. Command Prompt vs Elevated command prompt?: Is there a rule of thumb to know which of the referenced you would use when entering a particular command or file name? Mark 112722
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240