Windows 10: How to run installed software on windows 10

Discus and support How to run installed software on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed software for a handheld Celestron Amoeba Microscope, It did not prompt me to run it. When I go to the link in Downloads, I right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaneDe78, Sep 22, 2018.

1. JaneDe78 Win User

How to run installed software on windows 10

I have installed software for a handheld Celestron Amoeba Microscope, It did not prompt me to run it. When I go to the link in Downloads, I right click and select open, it tells me to extract all the data. That doesn't work. Can someone please let me know how in run the software correctly. Thank you!

:)

JaneDe78, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 22, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. http://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-windows-10-preview-windows-phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

1. How to run installed software on windows 10 - Similar Threads - run installed software

2. how can i install softwares in window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i install softwares in window 10: please i need to install varius softwares in my laptop but i need guidance, i just changed to window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-softwares-in-window-10/d4430afe-c30c-40ea-ac8d-d4648fadc953
  3. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 running old softwares: Since I changed my hard drive, my computer started to run old softwares such as windows 7's calculator and microsoft store never loads. Do i have to mannually install all windows 10's softwares?...
  4. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running old softwares: Since I changed my hard drive, my computer started to run old softwares such as windows 7's calculator and microsoft store never loads. Do i have to mannually install all windows 10's softwares?...
  5. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to run Setup.exe windows 10 installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run Setup.exe windows 10 installer: Hi, i want a dual-boot system where i have a HDD with one version of win10 and another HDD with another version of windows 10. today i tried to install win10 on my second HDD and i did that using the setup.exe file in the windows 10 ISO file but it said "this app can't run on...
  7. Installing software Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing software Windows 10: Hi I am trying to install an Embroidery software on my new windows 10 and keep getting the error ' Unable to access HASP SRM Run-time Environment H003.' Anyone know how I can fix this?...
  8. this app can't run.... but software installs on earlier WIndows 10 version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this app can't run.... but software installs on earlier WIndows 10 version.: This is a problem that started with updates or maybe just new builds of Windows 10. I have a number of programs that are SUCESSFULLY installed on an earlier build of Windows 10 on another machine. Specifically a Windows Surface. But before a version of the latest Windows...
  9. Running XP Software in Windows 10

Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...
  10. Block Software from Installing or running

Block Software from Installing or running: Is there a way to stop certain software/apps from installing, or if not possible, from not running? I want to block chrome. Also, can edge in the start menu be hidden? Thanks ( win10 home x64 ) 70307

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO RUN A RECENTLY INSTALLED SOFTWARE ON WINDOWS 10