Windows 10: How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10

Discus and support How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge updates will be tied with Windows Update, starting with the release candidate, It will not allow you to use the older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 19, 2019

2. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Edge Chromium

Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding

blindfaith-101, Dec 19, 2019
  4. How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10

Edge Chromium

I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it?

GarrettLang, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10

1. How to run Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - run Legacy Edge

2. Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium YouTube chat located below video instead of on the side: Hello, I have been using Edge Chromium to view YT videos because it doesn't wind upbuffering after a while of watching videos the way it does in FireFox. All ofmy browsers (except for Edge) have the chat on the right side of the screen.Edge Chromium recently spontaneously now...
  3. Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy Edge and Chromium Edge side by side?: Hello, I would like to have legacy Edge and chromium Edge side by side. Unfortunately, I don not know how to. I've followed a lot of on;ine tutorials, but I still do not know how to do so. Can someone help, please? Thanks....
  4. 2 sided long edge printing switched to short side printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 sided long edge printing switched to short side printing: I was able to use 2 sided long edge printing earlier today and now it will only print 2 sided short edge. I have changed the settings and it still not print on long edge...
  5. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...
  6. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...
  7. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  8. How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium: [ATTACH]The latest Chromium-based Microsoft Edge web browser has replaced your classic legacy Edge browser. The new Edge Chromium brings you the option to clear the […] This article How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium first appeared on...
  9. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  10. Enable Microsoft Edge Side by Side browser experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Microsoft Edge Side by Side browser experience in Windows 10: How to: Enable Microsoft Edge Side by Side browser experience in Windows 10 How to Enable running Microsoft Edge (Edge HTML) and Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) side-by-side in Windows 10 Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will the new edge chromium save edges settings 1/17/20