Windows 10: How to run memtest64 without bootable USB ?

Discus and support How to run memtest64 without bootable USB ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to run memtest64 with this non bootable app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Viveksingh1987, Jul 22, 2021.

1. How to run memtest64 without bootable USB ?

How to run memtest64 with this non bootable app

:)

Viveksingh1987, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey thanks solaris. I just used E2B on my USB stick and placed a Win 10 ISO inside the folder. But i could not get it to boot on my brother's PC who is running a Gigabyte GA-Z77-UP7 that has a UEFI bios setting. I've set to boot from both Legacy and UEFI boot roms but it just won't show Am i doing it wrong? The list of bootable devices does not show any USB HDD, only the lists of hard disk and SSD.

Would gladly need your help in some senization @Solaris17

Agility, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Chewy Win User

How to run memtest64 without bootable USB ?

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

How to run memtest64 without bootable USB ?

1. How to run memtest64 without bootable USB ? - Similar Threads - run memtest64 without

2. Running a system restore off a bootable USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running a system restore off a bootable USB: My PC had been having random moments of really high disk usage under "System". I read that running a chkdsk may solve the issue, so I decided to give it a try.After running 'chkdsk /r' it said I had to reset my pc to start the process. It took about 9 hours for it to finish,...
  3. Running a system restore off a bootable USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running a system restore off a bootable USB: My PC had been having random moments of really high disk usage under "System". I read that running a chkdsk may solve the issue, so I decided to give it a try.After running 'chkdsk /r' it said I had to reset my pc to start the process. It took about 9 hours for it to finish,...
  4. Running a system restore off a bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to make a bootable USB ?

How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  6. Desktop didn't run without the bootable pendrive

Desktop didn't run without the bootable pendrive: I have installed windows from a boot able pen drive it was running smoothly and I finished my all setup and enter to my computer. then I decide to remove the bootable pen drive and restart the PC for check the power on/startup speed of my computer. then what happened? my...
  7. Bootable USB problem - no run from ISO?

Bootable USB problem - no run from ISO?: Hi. I ve created USB f32 format, moved win10 ISO from the official website, the Microsoft just stuck in Verifying DMI pool data when I selwct it to boot. I did previously in CMD select partition of the USB to be active. Best regards....
  8. bootable usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootable usb: windows 10 will not boot from recognizable usb, why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-usb/bfe29314-5442-42c5-886a-46d019fbb324
  9. USB Bootable

USB Bootable: Using Tutorial below. .(Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC.) After step 7. I don't get step 8 to select USB I get :- 8GB of free disk space needed on (C:) Move files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to create space then try again Help please.. Thanks 152136
  10. How to Create Bootable USB

How to Create Bootable USB: Hi, Just downloaded windows 10 Installation Media from Download Windows 10 . There are two options there Update and Download tool now. I first tried Update and was told that a newer version was available. This was downloaded successfully. That said, the reason I went on there...