Windows 10: How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?

Discus and support How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to run Microsoft store apps in full screen but i can`t do so this becomes a problem for games and i`m recording the screen. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SimpleAlpaca, Dec 15, 2020.

1. How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?

Hello,

I want to run Microsoft store apps in full screen but i can`t do so this becomes a problem for games and i`m recording the screen. Is there any way to run these apps in fullscreen?

:)

SimpleAlpaca, Dec 15, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 15, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?

1. How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen? - Similar Threads - run Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  3. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  4. Microsoft Store Minecraft Fullscreen Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Minecraft Fullscreen Bug: This is the exact thing that happens to me. When I put my mouse to the bottom of my screen the taskbar appears, and when I put my mouse and the top of the screen, the top of the games window is visible. This only happens on the Microsoft version of Minecraft. Not only that,...
  5. Cannot run apps installed by Microsoft Store

Cannot run apps installed by Microsoft Store: I have been unable to run Apps installed from Microsoft Store. First I found a broken permissions issue with C:\Program Files\WindowsApps . I repaired permissions and restored TrustedInstaller as owner. Even after that, when I install an app, I don't have permission to...
  6. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps doesn't run.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps doesn't run.: Hello, My name is Fadhli. I have been experiencing some kind of error that i don't know how to fix. I was about to install some application in Windows Store and then the program open and then closes for a split second. This is also happened when i want to open a picture....
  7. Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.

Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.: Good day. Yesterday, I installed Windows 10, updating from Windows 7. Everything was fine, until I noticed that MS Store games crash. I first noticed on Gangstar: New Orleans, as it crashed on launch. Then I tried Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It ran fine until I turned on...
  8. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  9. Microsoft Store Apps won't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps won't run: Have a laptop with Windows 10. as of this am, not much of anything will start.. Windows Edge when started blinks screen, and then goes away, as does Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and most other games I have tried. Other apps seem to be ok, and when I went into perfmon...
  10. Microsoft Store Apps won't run

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Store Apps won't run: Have a laptop with Windows 10. as of this am, not much of anything will start.. Windows Edge when started blinks screen, and then goes away, as does Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and most other games I have tried. Other apps seem to be ok, and when I went into perfmon...