Windows 10: How to run OpenSpeedTest as a Service? How can we run the application without keeping a...

Discus and support How to run OpenSpeedTest as a Service? How can we run the application without keeping a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vishnunuk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vishnunuk, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How to run OpenSpeedTest as a Service? How can we run the application without keeping a...

/u/vishnunuk, Oct 17, 2020

2. Running service as an application

I have an EXE. file that's running as a service, but need to start it as an application in windows 10. When I try to run it from the shortcut created, it tells me to stop it as a service and run as application, but can't find a way to move it out.
    Thanks

BUMGARDNER, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    text services framework not running

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. What is the issue you are facing with the detachable keyboard?
    3. Are you receiving any error code or error message?
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?

The Text Services Framework is a COM framework and an API in the Windows operating systems, that supports advanced text input and text processing. Since the Text Services Framework is not running, I would suggest
    you to follow the steps below and check if it works for you.

1. Click on Start, type
      cmd, Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. This will open the
      Command Prompt for you.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor" /Enable
    3. Next type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Run /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor"
    4. Once both the commands have been executed successfully, please close the Command Prompt.
    5. Restart the system and check.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 17, 2020
  4. How to run OpenSpeedTest as a Service? How can we run the application without keeping a...

Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Network Adapter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: Update driver manually.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Extend Network adapters driver from the list.

• Right click on the Network driver and click on
      Update driver Software
    Check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

How to run OpenSpeedTest as a Service? How can we run the application without keeping a...

1. How to run OpenSpeedTest as a Service? How can we run the application without keeping a... - Similar Threads - run OpenSpeedTest Service

2. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?: How to download the latest update when windows 10 version 22H2 will not update and reports error 0x8000FFFF, contact Microsoft for help. Tried to run "SERCICES.MSC" received a message "THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" contact Microsoft. Called the 2 Microsoft...
  3. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?: How to download the latest update when windows 10 version 22H2 will not update and reports error 0x8000FFFF, contact Microsoft for help. Tried to run "SERCICES.MSC" received a message "THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" contact Microsoft. Called the 2 Microsoft...
  4. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to keep a windows application running in background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep a windows application running in background?: I have a gateway server application that needs login to start every time i close it. So how do i keep it running in background after closing the app as i need that application running all the time without closing. Any scripts can be used for solution....
  6. How to keep a windows application running in background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep a windows application running in background?: I have a gateway server application that needs login to start every time i close it. So how do i keep it running in background after closing the app as i need that application running all the time without closing. Any scripts can be used for solution....
  7. How to keep a windows application running in background?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to keep a game running in the background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to keep a game running in the background: Some games w/e I alt-tab out, the game completely stops all rendering and sound Right now I want to stream Friday Night Funkin' It's a music game, so it's really awkward when tabbing out and everything just stops It's really annoying when making sure the stream is ok...
  9. How to run installed application without admin password

How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...
  10. How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10

How to run a 16-bit application on Windows10: Hello, I would like to install a 16-bit application on Windows10 (64-bit version) Thank you for advice. Agnes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-run-a-16-bit-application-on-windows10/25c08c19-398d-4155-b484-cf83473f2525