Windows 10: how to run or convert apk files to exe or run them on windows 10

Discus and support how to run or convert apk files to exe or run them on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello before you say get an android emluator please dont i want the file on windows 10 itself and no there is not a exe file of the program im trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by windowsxpisthebest#1, May 5, 2021.

1. how to run or convert apk files to exe or run them on windows 10

hello before you say get an android emluator please dont i want the file on windows 10 itself and no there is not a exe file of the program im trying to run and yes ive tryed on my android phone but it needs a keyboard and my bluetooth one wont connect for some reson so my last hope is to run it on win 10 without an emulator.Underfell mediafire.com heres the file i downloaded to try to run on android already if you can please find an exe i searched for 2 years with numors help and this is the coloset thing i got so please.

:)

windowsxpisthebest#1, May 5, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 5, 2021
  3. how to run apk file on windows phone 10???

how to run apk file on windows phone 10???

viralpadiya, May 5, 2021
  4. nkienitz Win User

how to run or convert apk files to exe or run them on windows 10

RUN won't 'run' EXE files

Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder.

Same response on 3 different laptops.

I have a history of the APP for these EXEs (~12+ years worth) and they have always run from the RUN box and from the same download folder.

I can get the EXE to run when I click on it from Windows File Explorer or the Directory Opus File Manager.

I've also copied the two most recent EXEs that I downloaded since the 1803 update to my Desktop and they will run from the RUN box at that location.

I'm guessing something has changed with the 1803 update to affect this, but have not been able to figure it out as of yet.

Anyone have any suggestions?

nkienitz, May 5, 2021
Thema:

how to run or convert apk files to exe or run them on windows 10

1. how to run or convert apk files to exe or run them on windows 10 - Similar Threads - run convert apk

2. run apk file on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run apk file on windows: is there any online emulators to try?i don't want to download an emulatori want to test an apk file on windows.or is there any website to convert apk to exe??thanks....
  3. run apk file on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run apk file on windows: is there any online emulators to try?i don't want to download an emulatori want to test an apk file on windows.or is there any website to convert apk to exe??thanks....
  4. How to convert EXE file to APK file to run on Android

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert EXE file to APK file to run on Android: [ATTACH]Want to use your Windows PC files on your Android devices? Well, you can. Before we get into the details like what do we need to convert a .exe file into a .apk file or how to convert it, let’s talk about basics. What is a .exe File? A .exe is a very common file […]...
  5. can't run .exe files in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't run .exe files in windows 10: Hi I'm using windows 10 and I don't why I can't open any .exe files including system files like cmdas admin, task manager, registery editor, any program installed by me. I even don't get any response if I click on any button in windows like for eg: if I click "turn windows...
  6. unable to run *.exe files

unable to run *.exe files: unable to run *.exe files from different sources. Win 10 MS Surface pro 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-run-exe-files/c2331948-49a4-4c91-9b2d-a0523028ec41
  7. No exe files will run!

No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows 10 not running .exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not running .exe file: Hello, I am trying to open a specific .exe file for a program I'm trying to install. I get to Windows asking to allow for the program to make changes but after I select yes, nothing happens. I have tried things like turning off all firewalls/anti virus software, restarting...
  9. EXE files will not run in Windows 10

EXE files will not run in Windows 10: Whenever I try to run "some" .exe files in Windows 10 I get the following error: ShellExecuteEx failed: code 1155. No application is associated with the specified file for this operation. How do I correct this?...
  10. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...