Windows 10: how to run php code

Discus and support how to run php code in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi! old man new on this how do I run the php code after a clean install BTW very interesting subject lx07 thanks a lot for the code and for the help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tonyfly, Oct 26, 2018.

1. tonyfly Win User

how to run php code

hi!
    old man new on this
    how do I run the php code after a clean install
    BTW very interesting subject
    lx07 thanks a lot for the code and for the help
    tony

:)

tonyfly, Oct 26, 2018
  2. UCOBEAR Win User

Running PHP codes on my Windows 10 Home platform.

I would like to run PHP codes on my Windows 10 Home platform. I have installed MS Visual Studio Community 2015. Do I need IIS to run PHP codes? I research and it is not clear what to do next. I use PHP at other server (not mine) alot. I d like to
    practice PHP at home.

UCOBEAR, Oct 26, 2018
  3. n0tiert Win User
    Help with php code

if you collect the $ID earlier due edit function you should pass the retrieved $ID like this back to the server,
    a online place to test php code:

http://writecodeonline.com/php/

Add this to Inputfield

$ID = "1234";
    ?>
    <input type="text" name="id" value="<?php echo $ID; ?>" />

n0tiert, Oct 26, 2018
  4. BiggieShady Win User

how to run php code

Help with php code

Use

Code: isset($_POST['submit'])[/quote] to check if the form was posted

Use

Code: $_POST['name'] $_POST['phone'][/quote] to get your posted values

and this is how you send the mail

Code: $to = 'someone@there.com'; $subject = 'Test'; $message = 'Test message'; $headers = 'From: me@here.com' . "\r\n" . 'Reply-To: me@here.com' . "\r\n" . 'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion(); mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);[/quote] This will work on remote server, but won't work on local server unless mail server is installed and SMTP is correctly configured. Alternatively you can use a PHP classs that supports SMTP authentication, such as Zend_Mail or PHPMailer.

BiggieShady, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

how to run php code

1. how to run php code - Similar Threads - run php code

2. Can't set file association for php files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't set file association for php files: Using Windows 10, I want to set a file association for php files to a particular application, but when I do it is not stored. Example 1: In File Explorer I right click on the file and choose "Open with". I select the application I want to use and make sure that the "Always...
  3. How to solve error code 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve error code 0x80070424: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424) Please help...
  4. Windows 10 Standard Apps not able to set Visual Studio Code as default *.php editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Standard Apps not able to set Visual Studio Code as default *.php editor: Hi I cannot set Visual Studio Code to the main program for programming in Standard Apps/ and/ or programs. I am getting this error: [ATTACH] What is happening with Win10 Sincerely Martin Wichmand...
  5. error code 0x80072f76 whilst to run updates.

error code 0x80072f76 whilst to run updates.: While doing Windows 10 updates, I received error code 0x80070652 which troubleshooter resolved. I then tried to restart updates and received error code 0x80072f76. How do I reolve this ? Windows Verion 1803...
  6. how to restore run history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to restore run history?: so recently I deleted all my run cmd history but there are no new history displayed I just wonder is there a way to restore run history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-restore-run-history/7690723f-e5bf-4b88-8b92-1e3d71a1cb21
  7. How to get mouse running again ????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get mouse running again ????: My machine aotumatic updated to 1803 17134.228 and it seems like it will NOT accept my USB ports ! I have my mouse in an USB !!!!!!!!!! Can you imaging install/troubleshoot with no mouse working ... mission imposible ! How can I get my mouse running again OR...
  8. how to fix error code 80070103

how to fix error code 80070103: fixing error code 80070103 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-fix-error-code-80070103/bb98ec32-8bb1-4fc6-b7f4-cde623da873e
  9. How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator': When an application is open, is there some way to tell if it's being run 'As Administrator'? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 89905
  10. SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server + PHP – What’s new: PHP is one of the most widely used programming languages for web developers today. The Microsoft PHP Connector for SQL Server is used to connect PHP applications to SQL Server, whether SQL Server is hosted in the cloud, on-premises or provided as a platform as a service....