Windows 10: How to run RA2 on win 10

Discus and support How to run RA2 on win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I want to play Old games- RA2 on my desktop running Windows 10, I can play Ra on Windows 7. So how can i run ra2 on Win 10? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miguel_leonard, Mar 17, 2020.

1. How to run RA2 on win 10

Hello, I want to play Old games- RA2 on my desktop running Windows 10,
    I can play Ra on Windows 7. So how can i run ra2 on Win 10? Thanks.

:)

Miguel_leonard, Mar 17, 2020

2. how do i run chkdsk fix under administrator in win 10

please list steps to run chkdsk fix in win 10 as administrator

SabrinaWatkins1, Mar 17, 2020
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Mar 17, 2020
  4. How to run RA2 on win 10

Lumia 1020 running Win 8.1 is not detected by my desktop (Win 8.1) and laptop (Win 7)

Hello,

Since 2-3 weeks now, I have not been able to connect my Lumia 1020 phone to either of my machines (Win 8.1 and Win 7). Not sure what changed with either of the devices in the meantime.

I have a Lumia 1020 with the following configuration:

- Carrier: AT&T

- Software: Windows Phone 8.1 Update

- OS Version: 8.10.14203.306

I've tried:

- Steps listed in here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749484
    but with no success.

- Soft-resetting the phone but to no avail.

- Turning the phone all the way off. Connected the phone to the PC but drivers did not load

- Running Microsoft FixIt tool

- Steps listed in several other communities related to other users having similar problem with their Win 8 phone

Also, I do not see my phone name listed under System information. It shows my phone as an Unknown USB Device with an Exclamation mark.

Any suggestions/help?

MayankM001, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

How to run RA2 on win 10

1. How to run RA2 on win 10 - Similar Threads - run RA2

2. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  3. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  4. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?: Hi,I have a Windows 11 PC that is my main; butI want to attach an external HDD with Win 10 for running my Wacom tablet/stylus.It only runs well on Win 10; incompatible with 11. Wacom has stopped support for Win 11 tooRecently and strangely; Win 11 was able to read and run my...
  6. My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?

My PC is win 11, can I still run Win 10 from an external HDD?: Hi,I have a Windows 11 PC that is my main; butI want to attach an external HDD with Win 10 for running my Wacom tablet/stylus.It only runs well on Win 10; incompatible with 11. Wacom has stopped support for Win 11 tooRecently and strangely; Win 11 was able to read and run my...
  7. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  8. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  9. Fan running problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff
  10. Fan running problem.

Fan running problem.: Need help like patch App for fan running hard!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-problem/28952b87-0044-410a-bde6-7ae82de490ff