Windows 10: How to run the Activation Troubleshooter

Discus and support How to run the Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It's time to break out the troubleshooter if something's gone wrong and you're unable to activate Windows 10. For more info click here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Clarissa Lenz, Feb 5, 2019.

1. How to run the Activation Troubleshooter

Clarissa Lenz, Feb 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Feb 5, 2019
  4. How to run the Activation Troubleshooter

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

How to run the Activation Troubleshooter

1. How to run the Activation Troubleshooter - Similar Threads - run Activation Troubleshooter

2. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...
  3. How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to troubleshoot this problem, while I already run troubleshoot!: Hy before i am using windows 10 which is officially licensed, today i get official update of windows 11 and i updated my laptop to windows 11. After this windows 11 is not active and got problem error like 0x803fa067.... Plz any recommendations...
  4. How activate Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How activate Troubleshooter: I'm trying to run Troubleshooter but I see no signs of lifeHow do I know if it is running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-activate-troubleshooter/8587d9be-86ff-4459-ab06-cae66c2f4a58
  5. How activate Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How activate Troubleshooter: I'm trying to run Troubleshooter but I see no signs of lifeHow do I know if it is running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-activate-troubleshooter/8587d9be-86ff-4459-ab06-cae66c2f4a58
  6. Activation troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshoot: I am having a windows 10 version and i have recently repaired my laptop and the repair person has changed my windows version to windows 10 pro.It is now showing to activate my windows. I have my previous windows activation key but now when i entered it in activation option it...
  7. Run Windows Activation Troubleshooter thought msdt.exe

Run Windows Activation Troubleshooter thought msdt.exe: Hi Is there any way to run the native windows activation troubleshooter thought msdt.exe ? What's the path, id or diagcab ? Thanks in advance. How to run Troubleshooter in Windows 10 from the command line ------------------- Windows 10.0.18363.476 146179
  8. Run Windows Activation Troubleshooter thought MSDT.exe

Run Windows Activation Troubleshooter thought MSDT.exe: Hi Is there any way to run the native windows activation troubleshooter thought MSDT.exe ? What's the path, id or diagcab ? Thanks in advance....
  9. Run Windows Activation Troubleshooter thought msdt.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Run Windows Activation Troubleshooter thought msdt.exe: Hi Is there any way to run the native windows activation troubleshooter thought msdt.exe ? What's the path, id or diagcab ? Thanks in advance. How to run Troubleshooter in Windows 10 from the command line ------------------- Windows 10.0.18363.476 146179
  10. Activation troubleshooting.

Activation troubleshooting.: I downloaded the Diagnostic Tool with excellent ( Ahaaaa!) results for Win10pro but now want to do the same for Office but it is greyed out and not accessible. What is this 1st timer doing wrong please?*Huh 141808

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to run windows activation troubleshooter command