Windows 10: How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors

Discus and support How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two old computers behind my main one:1. My dad's old computer an MSI G31TM-P21 motherboard with an Intel Pentium Dual-Core x86-x64 processor2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimothyBatarseh, Jun 25, 2022.

1. How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors

I have two old computers behind my main one:1. My dad's old computer an MSI G31TM-P21 motherboard with an Intel Pentium Dual-Core x86-x64 processor2. My old computer with a sticking out CD drive an MSI G41TM-P34 motherboard with an Intel Celeron x86-x64 processorThe problem is, I'm trying to get Windows 11 22H2 to run on either one of these machines. I mean, I flashed the ISO to my snowman USB using Rufus, and tried to get it to work on the second one you see above, but I still get the message, "This PC can't run Windows 11." Can you guys please help me with this?? Thank you.

:)

TimothyBatarseh, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Jun 25, 2022
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
  4. erpster4 Win User

How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors

Windows 11 and my processor question

MS did allow only a few handful of 7th gen Intel CPUs for Win11 but other 7th gen Intel and AMD Zen 1 CPUs remain incompatible or unsupported

- - - Updated - - -

while you could clean install Win11 on a PC that does not have the recommended specs, you may not be able to receive updates for Win11

Microsoft leaves a loophole for those wanting to run Windows 11 on 'unsupported' hardware | ZDNet

so install Win11 at your own risk

erpster4, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors

1. How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors - Similar Threads - run 22H2 unsupported

2. Unsupported processor error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported processor error: I just built my first pc and tired installing windows 11. I got the unsupported processor error. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-processor-error/cf7c67aa-6db1-483d-bbf6-08def685e64f
  3. Unsupported processor error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported processor error: I just built my first pc and tired installing windows 11. I got the unsupported processor error. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-processor-error/cf7c67aa-6db1-483d-bbf6-08def685e64f
  4. Unsupported processor bsod 13900k

Unsupported processor bsod 13900k: Hey, I am building a new build and am constantly getting stuck in a unsupported processor bsod loop.If I install from an old windows 10 USB I can get to windows, however if I update this or try windows 11 the loop starts again.I have a 13900k with a MSI z790-p Wifi board....
  5. How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run Windows 11 22H2 on unsupported processors: I have two old computers behind my main one:1. My dad's old computer an MSI G31TM-P21 motherboard with an Intel Pentium Dual-Core x86-x64 processor2. My old computer with a sticking out CD drive an MSI G41TM-P34 motherboard with an Intel Celeron x86-x64 processorThe problem...
  6. Give a update for all unsupported processors to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give a update for all unsupported processors to Windows 11: Hello, I have a lenovo laptop which is issued by our TN Government and it is supported by AMD PRO A4-4350B R4. When I wish to upgrade Windows 11, they asked a minimum requirements from my Lap, which it displays the processor may not supported. So kindly give a update for all...
  7. Give a update for all unsupported processors to Windows 11

Give a update for all unsupported processors to Windows 11: Hello, I have a lenovo laptop which is issued by our TN Government and it is supported by AMD PRO A4-4350B R4. When I wish to upgrade Windows 11, they asked a minimum requirements from my Lap, which it displays the processor may not supported. So kindly give a update for all...
  8. My processor seems unsupported by Windows 11 but it's among the suported processors at your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor seems unsupported by Windows 11 but it's among the suported processors at your...: Hi there,My laptop has a Intel®Core™i7-7500Uprocessor according to the Microsoft PC Health Check.This app also says that"This PC doesn't currenly meet Windows 11 system requirementsThe processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11".However, when I go to the offered link...
  9. My processor seems unsupported by Windows 11 but it's among the suported processors at your...

My processor seems unsupported by Windows 11 but it's among the suported processors at your...: Hi there,My laptop has a Intel®Core™i7-7500Uprocessor according to the Microsoft PC Health Check.This app also says that"This PC doesn't currenly meet Windows 11 system requirementsThe processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11".However, when I go to the offered link...
  10. Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR: Hi, I'm Luca; I have been using a computer I built myself since three years ago, using Windows 10 without any problems. Today I left my PC running quite a heavy task, and when I got back to it, I found my computer trying to reboot the system without any success in a loop....