Windows 10: How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10

Discus and support How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried and it is working perfect with Windows 10. I'd much rather have an open source solution. Who knows what this patcher is doing. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by csenger41, Feb 7, 2015.

1. kaborka Win User

How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10

I'd much rather have an open source solution. Who knows what this patcher is doing.

kaborka, Aug 31, 2015
  2. csenger41 Win User

Well, whatever, as you can see noone had problem with it. You can also contact the creators of the patcher and ask them what it dies it details.

Thanks for the link, downloaded and tried it on a fresh install of Windows 10, it works like a charm, much easier than my method.

csenger41, Sep 4, 2015
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks.. just perfect!!

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Sep 4, 2015
  4. How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10

Downloaded and extracted but the patcher was nowhere to be seen.

leathrpaws, Oct 19, 2015
  5. csenger41 Win User
    You may have an antivirus program active that has detected it as malware and blocked it. Disable the program and download again, it is safe, don't worry.

csenger41, Oct 19, 2015
  6. still no good. turned Windows Defender off, downloaded from link, and after unzipping, all that was there was a Microsoft Games folder, but no patcher file.

leathrpaws, Oct 20, 2015
  7. if it's safe why does Windows Defender warn that it is a threat?

leathrpaws, Oct 20, 2015
  8. How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10

I just installed Insider Build 10565 on my tablet, and the patch file is nowhere to be found, even with Windows Defender turned off. What gives?

leathrpaws, Oct 20, 2015
  9. eLPuSHeR Win User
    WD says it could be a Potentially Unwanted Program, not a virus per se. Click details and click ALLOW. After analysing it using Virus Total, all results say Hacktool.

eLPuSHeR, Oct 26, 2015
  10. Can you help me, I tried to run "Rise of Nations" and it would not open, it use to play on XP, Win 7, Win 8 and 8.1.
    Mike

Oldmicrochip, Nov 23, 2015
  11. DaPhroze Win User
    DaPhroze, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10

1. How to run Windows 7 integrated games on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - run integrated games

2. How to run Windows 7 on my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run Windows 7 on my Windows 10 computer: I have Windows 10 and want to install Windows 7 just to run one program. I am confused about options for creating a dual boot system. Many thanks for advice. Jack...
  3. How to run Windows 7 on my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run Windows 7 on my Windows 10 computer: I have Windows 10 and want to install Windows 7 just to run one program. I am confused about options for creating a dual boot system. Many thanks for advice. Jack...
  4. How to run Windows 7 on my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No integrated camera in Windows 7 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No integrated camera in Windows 7 computer: I have a Windows 7 computer that doesn't have an integrated camera. There's no camera under imaging devices. Can one be added, or do I have to get an external camera?...
  6. No integrated camera in Windows 7 computer

No integrated camera in Windows 7 computer: I have a Windows 7 computer that doesn't have an integrated camera. There's no camera under imaging devices. Can one be added, or do I have to get an external camera?...
  7. Install Windows 7 games On Windows 10 {{was: Windows 7 games}}

Install Windows 7 games On Windows 10 {{was: Windows 7 games}}: How can I install Windows 7 games to Window 10. I want the Spider Solitaire games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-7-games-on-windows-10-was-windows/5e28dbea-15b7-44eb-924a-dbe44448ea81
  8. Install Windows 7 games On Windows 10 {{was: Windows 7 games}}

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 7 games On Windows 10 {{was: Windows 7 games}}: How can I install Windows 7 games to Window 10. I want the Spider Solitaire games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-7-games-on-windows-10-was-windows/5e28dbea-15b7-44eb-924a-dbe44448ea81
  9. Windows 7 Games For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Games For Windows 10: Hello So i want to download the W7 Games for W10 zip file from here Get Windows 7 games for Windows 10 But as far as i know that they only can be installed in C drive where i have the W10 installed. I don't know if they can be installed in any other drive but i don't think...
  10. How to install Windows 7 games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 7 games on Windows 10: There are a lot of valid reasons why someone would want to play Windows 7 games on Windows 10. In any case, installing Windows 7 games on Windows 10 is still possible and it’s a lot easier than it used to be, thanks to the work done by independent developers. For those...