Windows 10: How to run Windows Web Server?

Discus and support How to run Windows Web Server? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a blog http://stylebuzzer.com Which I want to run on my own windows web server. But I did not how can I make a web server on my pc. Did anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SufyanKhalid, Apr 3, 2019.

1. How to run Windows Web Server?

I have a blog http://stylebuzzer.com Which I want to run on my own windows web server. But I did not how can I make a web server on my pc. Did anyone tell me that how can I run my site on my own Window Server and also did anyone tell me that whats the requirements needed to run a smooth window web server.

:)

SufyanKhalid, Apr 3, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Apr 3, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to run Windows Web Server?

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

How to run Windows Web Server?

1. How to run Windows Web Server? - Similar Threads - run Web Server

2. How to run a CMD command on a sharepoint server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run a CMD command on a sharepoint server: I am trying to run a CMD command on a SharePoint server to get its file structure xcopy but I cannot find any information on how to direct my cmd command at the SharePoint. I have admin access to the SharePoint, but the file server is on Microsoft's server. So how would I run...
  3. How to run a CMD command on a sharepoint server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run a CMD command on a sharepoint server: I am trying to run a CMD command on a SharePoint server to get its file structure xcopy but I cannot find any information on how to direct my cmd command at the SharePoint. I have admin access to the SharePoint, but the file server is on Microsoft's server. So how would I run...
  4. Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?: I'm currently a Mac user. I'm writing a web application that I want to run on a Kubernetes managed VM or container platform. This would be Internet facing but it's for developing and testing right now, not yet a production system. I'm going to mostly interact with the server...
  5. Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?: I'm currently a Mac user. I'm writing a web application that I want to run on a Kubernetes managed VM or container platform. This would be Internet facing but it's for developing and testing right now, not yet a production system. I'm going to mostly interact with the server...
  6. Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Regarding Apache Web Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding Apache Web Server: I have a domain and I have a website hosted on my Apache Web Server and I can access it by entering my IP in the browser so now how can I assign the domain which I have bought to that IP so that everyone in world can access it?...
  8. Can not ping my web server

Can not ping my web server: I have IIS7 on my Windows 10. I can not ping it. It comes up as timed out. Also, a new website I added also will not for another person in another state but comes up fine for me in my browser. Please comment. EDIT: I should add that I installed Norton AV on the...
  9. Running a web server on Windows 10 Home edition

Running a web server on Windows 10 Home edition: I have Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. I do web development as part of a personal project. I want to run a web server on my Win10 PC. I am looking for a reasonably priced, easy to use web server. Does Win10 have a native webserver? If not what is a recommended web server...
  10. Personnel web-server and wen-pages ?

Personnel web-server and wen-pages ?: How do you setup a personnel web-server and web-pages on a Win-10 PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personnel-web-server-and-wen-pages/efeb5d8d-eaa3-4532-9dee-4240ed7edd06