Windows 10: How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge

Discus and support How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you have a lot of tabs open, but have no time to read, its best to bookmark them. If you are using Microsoft Edge, we will show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge

WinClub, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Edge doesn't save tabs nor imported folders

Hi,

There are several reasons that may cause the bookmarks not to save on Microsoft Edge, one is if the folder path is not configured correctly. To determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did the error start?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Sixkill Win User

Problem Importing Bookmarks from Firefox into Win 10 Edge browser.

1)Open FF(i'm using version 42)

2)Press Ctrl+Shift+B (or click on the bookmark button and click show all bookmarks)

3)Click Import and Backup

4)Click Export Bookmarks to HTML

5)Give it a name and save it somewhere easy to find

6)Locate the file you just saved, hold shift and right click it, select "Open with", choose Edge to open it.

You should now see a "Clickable" list of all your bookmarks from FireFox. right-click-->open new tab. Bookmark it in edge--->Close tab--->repeat for next one.

Slow process, but gives you your full list in an easy manner to manage to re-bookmark them in Edge.

~Six

Sixkill, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge - Similar Threads - save Tabs Bookmarks

2. An extension or program that automatically saves Microsoft Edge bookmarks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension or program that automatically saves Microsoft Edge bookmarks: An extension or program that automatically saves Microsoft Edge bookmarks to the hard drive backup ? I found one extension, but it was not possible to specify where to save the bookmark...
  3. An extension or program that automatically saves Microsoft Edge bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension or program that automatically saves Microsoft Edge bookmarks: An extension or program that automatically saves Microsoft Edge bookmarks to the hard drive backup ? I found one extension, but it was not possible to specify where to save the bookmark...
  4. An extension or program that automatically saves Microsoft Edge bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I make my bookmarks appear on a blank tab in Edge Dev?: Hello! I would like to have my bookmarks displaying on every blank tab that I open in Edge Dev. Currently it is my frequently visited sites. Is this possible? Thank you! [img] 141986
  6. Search Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Search Edge Bookmarks: Does anyone know how to open the Bookmarks folder in Edge and how to search the bookmarks ? Thanks in advance. Alan 53399
  7. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  8. Edge bookmarks disapearing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge bookmarks disapearing: I tried importing bookmarks directly from Chrome and tried importing from a file and get the same result with both. I have re-installed Windows Creators several times and still get the same results. Cleared everything from Edge and start over, same result. When I first...
  9. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser: is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active. 63943
  10. Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Bookmarks: How do I save my bookmarks in edge to transfer to another computer. I want my same setting if possible on another computer. Thanks 31196

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save open tabs in edge

2. edge bookmark all tabs

3. microsoft edge bookmark all tabs

4. save tabs in edge,
  5. bookmark all tabs edge,
  6. edge save tabs,
  7. how to bookmark all tabs in edge,
  8. how to save all tabs in edge,
  9. edge save all tabs as bookmark,
  10. how to save all tabs edge,
  11. edge save all tabs,