Windows 10: How to save all Windows processes to a text file using TaskList

Discus and support How to save all Windows processes to a text file using TaskList in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] People often tend to make the most of their computers. And while doing it, it is highly possible for the computer to run into issues. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 1, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to save all Windows processes to a text file using TaskList

WinClub, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Aug 1, 2018
  3. yok33 Win User
    Tasklist problem. Please help.

I tried the following steps to get a list of the processes running on my computer. I actually found it on the Microsoft Windows support website.

"use the command line command tasklist. For example, in

Start >Run, type

tasklist /FO CSV>C:\tasklist.csv [click OK]

This will produced an Excel spreadsheet of the Task Manager information"

It seems to run fine, but I have absolutely no idea as to WHERE the list goes to? I cannot find it!

If someone can help me out on this it would be greatly appreciated, or if someone knows a more simple way to get a list of the processes running on my computer, please let me know.

In the mean time, I will keep pulling the last few hairs out of my head.

Yok3233

yok33, Aug 1, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. How to save all Windows processes to a text file using TaskList - Similar Threads - save processes text

2. All files are saving as PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All files are saving as PDF: Hello Microsoft Community!I am having an issue that just started today, very strange and annoying. All of my files are saving in PDF format, no matter the original program or the "Save As" selection. It is still showing up in the file explorer as a PDF. Below are a few steps...
  3. All files are saving as PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All files are saving as PDF: Hello Microsoft Community!I am having an issue that just started today, very strange and annoying. All of my files are saving in PDF format, no matter the original program or the "Save As" selection. It is still showing up in the file explorer as a PDF. Below are a few steps...
  4. How to see all files when saving?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  5. How to see all files when saving?

How to see all files when saving?: When I save a file I want to see all the file like they normally appear in the folder I'm saving to. By default, Windows hides all the files that are a different type than what you're saving - this is annoying and confusing. How do I see everything in the folder I'm saving...
  6. What are Tasklist and Taskkill commands in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What are Tasklist and Taskkill commands in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes we get into a situation where the Windows Task Manager is not accessible for some reason, or the administrator has disabled it. At that […] This article What are Tasklist and Taskkill commands in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to close all files in use?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to close all files in use?: Locked files aka Files in use: I cannot move folders because they contain files previously in use. Not closed properly after a crash or a removed external HD. How can I find and close all open files under Windows 10? I don't want to run checkdsk because it will remove...
  8. Export all Windows settings to a text file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Export all Windows settings to a text file?: Is there any way to export all Windows settings to a text file? Is it possible to extract all windows settings from 2 machines and is there a way to compare the differences? AFAIK there isn't but I am hoping that the brilliant minds on this forum might have a solution. I...
  9. SAVE TEXT FILE

SAVE TEXT FILE: HOW DO I SAVE A NEW TEXT FILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/save-text-file/01f023b9-60d7-41a5-8f09-5291aae54c07
  10. Save List of Running Processes to File in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Save List of Running Processes to File in Windows: How to: Save List of Running Processes to File in Windows How to Save List of Running Processes to File in Windows A process is an instance of a program that is being executed. Each process running in Windows is assigned a unique decimal number called the process ID, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. safedisk for saving files

2. how to get windows tasklist to print out only the apps and not backround processes