Windows 10: How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver

Discus and support How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was curious if there was a way to save the daily Microsoft Windows Spotlight/lock screen images to use as a wallpaper.I saw this very helpful post,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bamdur, Jun 13, 2021.

1. bamdur Win User

How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver

I was curious if there was a way to save the daily Microsoft Windows Spotlight/lock screen images to use as a wallpaper.I saw this very helpful post, but wanted to take it a step further.I created a powershell script which copies the daily lock screen images into a desired directory. Script and steps in the github below:https://github.com/bamdur/CopyDailyWindowsLockScreenPhotosAlso included are steps to set a task to run this daily, so you can update your background collection as new cool images are added each day.Enjoy!

:)

bamdur, Jun 13, 2021

2. How to fix problems with lock screen images (Windows Spotlight)

This Windows 10 Tip
    highlights the Windows Spotlight setting, which automatically uploads beautiful images of scenery daily from around the world for the background on the lock screen.

What steps should I try if I’m having trouble with Windows Spotlight?
    For example, what should I do if:

• The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the lock screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the sign-in screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight option doesn’t appear in my lock screen settings.
    • The Windows Spotlight image isn’t changing. (It shows the same image every day.)

Meliton Dec, Jun 13, 2021
  3. MizMegan Win User
    Daily Bing image as lock screen wallpaper?

Could it be possible in the future to set the lock screen wall paper to the daily bing image, so it would change every day with the image? That would be awesome! : )Daily B

MizMegan, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Jheuel Win User

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How To Save Daily Windows 10 Spotlight/Lock Screen Images - Daily Photo Saver - Similar Threads - Save Daily Spotlight

2. Windows daily photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows daily photo: I want to make one of the recent daily Window backgrounds as my permanent background. How do I find the photo again and how do I make it save as my background? Thank you....
  3. Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images: Hello my Windows version is: OS Version 19042.964Recently, my antivirus, Mcafee Total Protection cleaned a few temp. files, and ever since then, Windows Spotlight won't refresh and change daily lockscreen images anymore.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance....
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen Spotlight Image

Windows 10 Lock Screen Spotlight Image: Dear Sir, I found some descriptive mistake in northern coast of Madagascar. Original text "This wide bay on the northern coast of Madagascar is a breeding ground for thousands of humpback whaleswho winter in the warmwaters of the Indian Ocean. The coral reefs, estuaries,...
  5. About saving lock screen image of spotlight

About saving lock screen image of spotlight: I like my windows 10 lock screen wallpaper very much. So.i want to save the background image of windows spotlight as image format. So how i do this...
  6. Daily blue screens with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily blue screens with windows 10: Hey, Ever since I built my PC back in March I have been getting very regular blue screens. They never seem to be the same one but always seem to point to a driver issue, even to the point where I downloaded Driver Easy to check if there was something I was missing but there...
  7. Daily Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Blue Screens: Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Dumps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkcdbsslqxt2jup/042720-70281-01.dmp?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/acp2l8wvi8puhp4/042820-44031-01.dmp?dl=0 Speccy: https://imgur.com/ibOgEXf WhoCrashed: On Tue 4/28/2020 2:39:55 PM your computer...
  8. Is There A Way To Have Lock Screen Photos Rotate Daily With Custom Images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is There A Way To Have Lock Screen Photos Rotate Daily With Custom Images?: As in title, I'm wondering if it's possible to choose a bunch of my own pics and have them change each day. Either randomly or perhaps assigning each image to a specific day. Right now as far as I can tell Windows Spotlight is the only way to cycle daily but it seems I have...
  9. Daily Login Image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Daily Login Image: The image today stated erroneous information. Where do we report such mistakes? The Rocky Mountains do NOT go to El Paso. The range stops in northern New Mexico. [ATTACH]...
  10. How to save Windows 10’s lock screen Spotlight images

in Windows 10 News
    How to save Windows 10’s lock screen Spotlight images: Windows 10 comes with a Spotlight feature that displays different background images crawled from the web on the lock screen. It also offers suggestions on the lock screen and Spotlight wallpapers are available in all editions of Windows 10. In this guide, we show you how to...