Windows 10: How to save items in Calendar app?

Discus and support How to save items in Calendar app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can i save my l win 10 calendar with all my entry's on a thumb drive and transfer it to a new computer with win 10 O S [Original Title: calendar]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rbin308, Dec 29, 2020.

1. rbin308 Win User

How to save items in Calendar app?

how can i save my l win 10 calendar with all my entry's on a thumb drive and transfer it to a new computer with win 10 O S

[Original Title: calendar]

:)

rbin308, Dec 29, 2020

2. Calendar App - Reminder Saving as 24 days

Hello,

This may indeed be an issue with the latest update, and we suggest trying the following steps to resolve the issue with
    the Calendar app.

If the issue continues despite doing the troubleshooting steps, please send your concern through the Windows 10
    Feedback Hub.

1) Run the Windows 10 apps troubleshooter.

You may run the Windows apps troubleshooter in this link.

2) Reset the Mail and Calendar app.

This will effectively reset the apps back to it's default state. Follow these steps for doing so:

• Press the Windows key and type Apps & features.
    • Click the result, and type Mail and Calendar in Search this list.
    • Choose Advanced options > Reset.

3) Uninstall and Reinstall the Mail and Calendar app via PowerShell.

Uninstalling the Mail and Calendar app.

• Open the Start menu, and type Windows PowerShell. Next, right-click the result and choose Run as administrator.
    • Paste the following command to uninstall the Mail and Calendar app: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage\
    • Restart your computer.

Reinstalling the Mail and Calendar app.

• Open the Windows Store app, and search for Mail and Calendar.
    • Click the app from the results and Install it.
    • Open the app and set up your account.

4) Send your feedback via the built-in Feedback Hub.

If the issue still continues, please share this issue to our technical team through the
    Windows 10 Feedback Hub. Here are the steps for doing so:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button
      (+).
    • Select Problem and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

We'll be here if you have more questions or concerns.

Jairit Bet, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to save items in Calendar app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

1. How to save items in Calendar app? - Similar Threads - save items Calendar

2. Mail App for Windows 10 Stopped showing Calendar Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App for Windows 10 Stopped showing Calendar Items: Hi all,Using the Windows 10 Email and Calendar app not outlook. I've never had problems but after Halloween nothing shows. The same app on other devices shows events and items but on my home computer everything just stops displaying from that day forward. I've removed the...
  3. Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App: Every time I signed into my Microsoft Calendar App I received a notice on the top of the app that my calendar was out of date. I use Yahoo Mail. I searched for solutions for the synching problem and uninstalled and reinstalled my Yahoo account. Now that the accounts are...
  4. Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore recently deleted items from the Microsoft Calendar App: Every time I signed into my Microsoft Calendar App I received a notice on the top of the app that my calendar was out of date. I use Yahoo Mail. I searched for solutions for the synching problem and uninstalled and reinstalled my Yahoo account. Now that the accounts are...
  5. Calendar Items not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Items not showing: Hi , Can anyone tell me why my calendar items are not showing ? i have added some calendars like F1 & IPL but they are not showing in my outlook calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-items-not-showing/26903c1a-bc24-4ca6-b599-267a41492958
  6. Saved items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saved items: I cannot locate my scanned saved items and other saved items. I can't figure out how to locate these saved items. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-items/2410e047-d0e4-44af-9a55-b6066d6a6e23
  7. How do I open calendar items?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I open calendar items?: Greetings, I already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. My previous Edge was set up properly so that when I clicked on an .ics file it opened Outlook. However, with the new Edge, clicking an .ics brings up the Save As dialog box. How do I fix this? When I go into...
  8. Account colours for Calendar app won't save

Account colours for Calendar app won't save: (Sorry if this is in the wrong category, I wasn't sure if this was the right one to put it in.) On the Calendar app I've recently encountered a problem. I have three accounts which I have assigned different colours to each account to categorise the events (ie my work...
  9. Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings

Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings: Recently, my Windows 10 (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134) Calendar App does not keep my colour selection for my calendars. While I am able to change the colours of my calendars, every time I open the app, add an event, or sync the app, my calendars are reset to colours I did...
  10. Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings

Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings: Recently, my Windows 10 (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134) Calendar App does not keep my colour selection for my calendars. While I am able to change the colours of my calendars, every time I open the app, add an event, or sync the app, my calendars are reset to colours I did...