Windows 10: How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts?

Discus and support How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'd like to be able to save my settings for Outlook 2016 (folders, default address book, page layout etc) as well as my email, calendar and contacts... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Florio, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Florio Win User

How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts?

I'd like to be able to save my settings for Outlook 2016 (folders, default address book, page layout etc) as well as my email, calendar and contacts etc. I know how to save .pst files for data, but is it possible to save visual preferences as well?

:)

Florio, Jan 9, 2018
  2. RayInLV Win User

Start Menu as well as Cortana and calendar stopped working after install of latest updates

Update, I uninstalled KB4051963 and everything is working. So the issue is being created by that particular update.

RayInLV, Jan 9, 2018
  3. RayInLV Win User
    Start Menu as well as Cortana and calendar stopped working after install of latest updates

It's 12/3/2017 - this started when KB4051963, and KB4054022 updates installed. I actually restored my last backup and everything was fine, then reapplied the updates and the issue reoccurred.

Anyone else have this problem, and what can I do to fix it.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

RayInLV, Jan 9, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jan 9, 2018
  5. You can go to the Outlook file location and make a backup of your files

c:user\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook

Techjourney, Jan 10, 2018
  6. Florio Win User
    Thanks, I'll try that.

F.

Florio, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts? - Similar Threads - save Outlook settings

2. Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails: Hi I have just upgraded from my trusty Outlook 2007 to the new Office 2019 suite of programs. The new Outlook 2019 has been an absolute nightmare in so much as I was not able to search my calendar, contacts, and emails. Read numerous other forums for help and spent days...
  3. how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?: How can I copy a list of names from google contacts to Word to do a Christmas letter mailing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-outlook-contacts-and-transfer/1368de0d-04de-4216-bada-9d032c30af16"
  4. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  5. Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.: I foolishly unplugged my desktop before it had finished closing down! I have been able to repair Windows 10 itself and everything now seems to run fine, BUT all of my Contacts & Calendar data has gone, as has all of my email settings in Mail. Is it possible to recover...
  6. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  7. Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working: I am trying to add my iCloud account to Windows 10's "Email, calendar, and contacts" account list to use my iCloud contacts and info with the People and Calendar apps. When I use my login credentials, it just gives me the status "looking for your settings" and hangs there...
  8. Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016

Move Contacts & Calendar folder to new email address - Outlook 2016: Windows 10 running Outlook 2016. When I did a fresh install I set up 3 email address and added my .csv files of contacts and calendar form prior install. I did not pay attention and Outlook 2016 assigned them to an email address I now wish to get rid of. Did a web search...
  9. Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file: How to: Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file How to Import Outlook Email, Contacts, and Calendar from PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. If you have already exported your...
  10. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...