Windows 10: How to save websites in Chrome

Discus and support How to save websites in Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've recently been having a lot of issues w/MS Edge and Firefox, in fact Edge became unusable for reasons I won't go in to here. A computer tech friend... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fred22, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Fred22 Win User

How to save websites in Chrome

I've recently been having a lot of issues w/MS Edge and Firefox, in fact Edge became unusable for reasons I won't go in to here. A computer tech friend swears by Chrome, so I downloaded it and clicked on the "Import from Firefox button" and there they were. It seems very intuitive but the one thing I don't understand is how to save a website to the appropriate folder...any Chrome users here who can help me with this issue?

:)

Fred22, Apr 28, 2017

2. "Goolge Chrome is not responding" after Windows 10 install, Good God, I can't take it anymore!

It was the same for us, after Windows 10 update Chrome was blocked ...

How can I have Chrome back? Explorer simply doesn´t work for some websites and all my links are saved at Chrome.

It is not fair from Micrsosoft!!

JoaoPreichardt, Apr 28, 2017
  3. Right clicking on a save website

I notice and so did I, that right clicking on a saved website does nothing in Edge, e.g. in Chrome, one can do this and it will give one options as to what to do.

Is this another fix that is desperately needed in Edge that will not be fixed either, such as extensions, the latter of which has been promised since last summer and has of course yet to come.

I might ask how does one change the names of the saved websites in Edge as opposed to Chrome?

Lumbergumrubber, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Fred22 Win User
    Thanks for the reply, but I figured it out with the help of a friend.

Fred22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to save websites in Chrome

1. How to save websites in Chrome - Similar Threads - save websites Chrome

2. Saving websites to Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Saving websites to Favorites: I posted this in Windows 7 but no one responed. Here goes: I thought I knew how to save a new site into favorites by the following procedures: Click on the Star as indicated. The name is automatically entered but it can be changed. Select the folder to save the favorite site....
  3. Saving cookies for selected websites.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving cookies for selected websites.: Every time I reboot this computer, I have to reenter my password for OneDrive and Microsoft Office. I have gone to settings in the Microsoft Edge browser and added these sites, including NavyFederal.org, but the cookies still get erased when I reboot. Please tell me what I am...
  4. How can I disable a website on google chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I disable a website on google chrome?: I know this has nothing to do with windows but i just searched up computer forums and made an account here lol. Im addicted to this one site and I need to block it cause its a distraction, but i dont know how to do it.. DOES ANYONE KNOW? please 170003
  5. Chrome not showing stylesheet on some websites.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not showing stylesheet on some websites.: I've had a problem all day today on one of my machines where Chrome is not loading the stylesheets on some websites. I have done ipconfig /release and /renew, and emptied the cache but I am not sure what else I can do. [img] 116515
  6. Saving a website in Favorites folder

in Browsers and Email
    Saving a website in Favorites folder: Some web sites don't let me save it under "Add to favorites". I get the attached warning. How to solve this problem. I have Windows 7. Thank you. 23805
  7. How to Bookmark websites in IE,Edge and Chrome automatically?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Bookmark websites in IE,Edge and Chrome automatically?: hello everyone, i want to bookmark websites automatically. i don't want to follow manual process. please guide me? Thanks 79545
  8. changing a saved password to a website

in Browsers and Email
    changing a saved password to a website: hi I use windows 10 and Microsoft edge and play cards on a website.. edge asked did I want to save password I saved it but now want to change password.. I went to settings then advanced setting where I can change password.. I changed password,, but the original password keeps...
  9. In Chrome, how to link to a particular page in a frames website?

in Browsers and Email
    In Chrome, how to link to a particular page in a frames website?: In forums I occasionally want to post a link to a particular page in a website built with frames pages. Back when I used Firefox, I could right click on the page and choose something like "Open frame in new tab". Then I could copy the URL and post it so someone could click...
  10. How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?: How to save and view the website in the Favorites inMicrosoft Edge? 21215