Windows 10: How to scale up or down CMD/PowerShell or any window using the mouse

Discus and support How to scale up or down CMD/PowerShell or any window using the mouse in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Have you ever felt the need of scaling the PowerShell or CMD up and down before? Probably not, but some folks have. You see, it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to scale up or down CMD/PowerShell or any window using the mouse

WinClub, Aug 4, 2019

2. CMD and PowerShell

Hi Andre,

I did all items you listed.

After reboot, running CMD and powershell (admin) had the same result ("no app associated"). So I turned the feature off in taskbar settings.

Regards,

Danker

dschaareman, Aug 4, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Ok, can someone tell me the point of PowerShell replacing old CMD in right click Start menu? I wouldn't mind it if god damn syntaxes weren't totally different than in CMD.

Tried to flash my GTX 980 the other day, open the thing as admin, like before and blue window shows up. So I said, ok, they changed the color. Tried to execute the utility and it refused. Then I looked well and I see it's not CMD but PoweShell. And now I have no clue how to use the damn thing. Luckily I could dig up old CMD from Search, but it's dumb, because CMD is now digged somewhere and PowerShell is where CMD used to be.

How do you frigging use this damn thing?

RejZoR, Aug 4, 2019
  4. How to scale up or down CMD/PowerShell or any window using the mouse

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Also, you can hold the windows key then press R to get Run, then type CMD. *Toast :toast: I was the same at first, but now I've been using it for awhile now. I use it a lot with my Exchange servers... Well, it has a powershell module called Exchange Management Shell which pushed me to learn Powershell outside of Exchange.

Mindweaver, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How to scale up or down CMD/PowerShell or any window using the mouse

1. How to scale up or down CMD/PowerShell or any window using the mouse - Similar Threads - scale down CMD

2. How to Restart WSL using PowerShell, CMD, Task Manager

in Windows 10 News
    How to Restart WSL using PowerShell, CMD, Task Manager: [IMG]WSL or Windows Subsystem Linux is a built-in feature that helps run a Linux environment on a Windows 10/11 machine without using any dual-boot setup or virtual machine. Restarting WSL can be a convenient and time-efficient way to reboot or reinitialize the Linux instance...
  3. Enable Tamper Protection Using PowerShel or CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Tamper Protection Using PowerShel or CMD: How to activate Tamper Protection using Powershell or Command Line? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-tamper-protection-using-powershel-or-cmd/bf2364f0-d0e7-4806-aca7-5cd860fe4bf7
  4. Enable Tamper Protection Using PowerShel or CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enable Tamper Protection Using PowerShel or CMD: How to activate Tamper Protection using Powershell or Command Line? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-tamper-protection-using-powershel-or-cmd/bf2364f0-d0e7-4806-aca7-5cd860fe4bf7
  5. How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?: I want to delete two shortcuts in my desktop using powershell or cmd but each of them doesn't recognize them. when I enter `dir` in both cmd and pwsh, they jusy not show the shortcuts. it seems like they are ghosts. how can I make to fix this?...
  6. How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?: I want to delete two shortcuts in my desktop using powershell or cmd but each of them doesn't recognize them. when I enter `dir` in both cmd and pwsh, they jusy not show the shortcuts. it seems like they are ghosts. how can I make to fix this?...
  7. Is there any way to scale fonts and graphics down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to scale fonts and graphics down?: In settings, I can scale fonts and graphics up, which would be handy if I lost my glasses. But is there any way to scale them down? I found an old TV lying around that I thought I'd try using as a monitor and now everything is huge, and I was thinking I could make better use...
  8. Settings using powershell/cmd?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Settings using powershell/cmd?: Is there a way to manage settings using command line/powershell? Thanks. 124376
  9. CMD and PowerShell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD and PowerShell: Hi all, I run Windows 10, v 1803. Clicking Start, typing CMD, there is only "Command Prompt (desktop application)". Win key + X shows "Windows PowerShell" and "Windows PowerShell (Admin)". If after Win key+R I choose Windows PowerShell" pops up a message: Same with...
  10. How to use Powershell for simple CMD tools

in Windows 10 Support
    How to use Powershell for simple CMD tools: I am by no standard a programmer. But in the past, I had a job with a lot of skutwork needed on a daily basis. I.T. was always too busy, and non-I.T. folks were not allowed to do any programming, but the command line and batch stuff was not real programming and was OK for...