Windows 10: how to scan from samsung 2070

Discus and support how to scan from samsung 2070 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to scan from my Samsung M2070 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-from-samsung-2070/b18dd7de-146d-4ba4-9dc2-cbde72b1d48e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by edwardsmith6, Feb 2, 2019.

1. how to scan from samsung 2070

how to scan from my Samsung M2070

:)

edwardsmith6, Feb 2, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Error: "Scan application supported by EPM is not installed" on Windows 10 after the update

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Samsung Easy Print Manager on your computer. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the model number of your printer?
    • Which was the latest update installed on your computer?
    • Is the printer software is compatible on Windows 10?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted drivers/ incompatible printer software on Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by Charity (Samsung) try the troubleshooting steps
    provided and check if it helps.

Samsung MFP printers and Scan-to-PC

Hope it helps. Try the suggestions and reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

how to scan from samsung 2070

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

how to scan from samsung 2070

1. how to scan from samsung 2070 - Similar Threads - scan samsung 2070

2. 2070 super help much appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2070 super help much appreciated: Hey everyone. So I just got a new 2070 super founders edition for an amazing price so couldn't pass it up as I was coming off using a GTX 1660 super. Also I'm running i5 9400f. My question is what would be the best controller panel settings for my games to be running high to...
  3. Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly: I'm on device and printers, and I got a troubleshoot of WINDOWS7-PC. I right-clicked and click the "Troubleshoot", then it got detected. I clicked "Next", then the message shows me "Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly". Any help?Thanks-Sajad Sadiq...
  4. Unable to connect my Samsung 2070 pinter to my desktop for scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my Samsung 2070 pinter to my desktop for scanning: Hi I need to scan some documents from my Samsung 2070 printer to my Desktop , Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-my-samsung-2070-pinter-to-my/2c073c30-c246-42a6-b0f4-d0a69d58b101
  5. Nvidia 2070 Super not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia 2070 Super not recognized.: I have done 2 clean installs of windows, I have re seated the part in my case, I have also scanned for new hardware multiple times, I have done every update I can find and every time I try to download the drivers I get this error. I have included my device info and an image...
  6. samsung scanner won't scan

samsung scanner won't scan: Following a recent update my samsung printer/scanner will not scan and alerts I/O error whilst communicating with the device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-scanner-wont-scan/b6185ead-264b-45fb-a625-ac294c0e2a74
  7. 4K monitor & RTX 2070

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4K monitor & RTX 2070: This is a biggie for me cause I dont have a darn clue what is going on. I have my RTX Armor Geforce 2070 running. I have a 4K 28 inch Asus VP28UQG running. but only on HDMI. I have the Display port cable fitted as recommended full performance twixt the two only prob is when I...
  8. GeForce RTX 2070

GeForce RTX 2070: I have just installed this, no problems but - my Roccat Kova mouse refuses now to run, unless I pull out the USB and put it back again???? 132214
  9. how to scan from Samsung M2070

how to scan from Samsung M2070: how to scan from Samsung 2070 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-from-samsung-m2070/408742eb-a162-4521-b75e-5aa71ea4258c
  10. Geforce rtx 2070

Geforce rtx 2070: Will my system support this card? 118821

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan samsung 2070

2. how to scan from samsung m2070 to pc

3. samsung m2070 scanner

4. samsung m2070 how to scan,
  5. samsung 2070 scan,
  6. how to scan from printer to computer- Samsung 2070,
  7. scan 2070,
  8. how to scan a doc with samsung m2070,