Windows 10: How to scan multipages

Discus and support How to scan multipages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to know How to scan multipages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-multipages/6f399acf-c539-448f-b633-a42008d981b6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HugonSimm, Oct 17, 2019.

1. HugonSimm Win User

How to scan multipages

I'd like to know How to scan multipages

:)

HugonSimm, Oct 17, 2019

2. in windows 10 how do I scan a multipage pdf

I have windows 10 and an HP officejet 6830 how do I scan a multipage document as a PDF, windows fax and scan does not appear to have this facility any more or support pdf files

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JudithGannon, Oct 17, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Oct 17, 2019
  4. How to scan multipages

angryvoucher, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

How to scan multipages

1. How to scan multipages - Similar Threads - scan multipages

2. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  3. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  4. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax: HP 3830 printer. Win 10:I can scan a using the HPsmart program. However when I try from Windows Scan and Fax, it says there is no scanner. Going to Printers and Scanners shows the scanner part of Printer is OFFline.ANy ideas ?Thanks Ron...
  5. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax: HP 3830 printer. Win 10:I can scan a using the HPsmart program. However when I try from Windows Scan and Fax, it says there is no scanner. Going to Printers and Scanners shows the scanner part of Printer is OFFline.ANy ideas ?Thanks Ron...
  6. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

7. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  8. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  9. Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning Multipage Documents into one PDF using Windows Scan: I just switched to a new computer and Windows 10. The software for scanning that came with my Canon Pixma multifunction printer doesn't seem to work in Windows 10. I am using Windows Scan instead. But I can't figure out how to scan multi-page documents into one PDF file. This...
  10. BSOD scanning multipage document, error 0x00000133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD scanning multipage document, error 0x00000133: System had been running for a long time without a BSOD to occur. The system is set to standard operation, not in turbo mode (AVG TuneUp). The task of scanning a 20 page document had just completed when the system experienced the crash. Have followed the recommented...