Windows 10: How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...

Discus and support How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all, Do you have any idea how to scan my document from SHAPR MX 4070 into WORD format instead of pdf format? I need to edit the scanned copy,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by newspaper(2), Feb 7, 2019.

1. How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...

Dear all,

Do you have any idea how to scan my document from SHAPR MX 4070 into WORD format instead of pdf format?

I need to edit the scanned copy, pdf makes it impossible to edit.

If I use online software to convert the scanned pdf to word, it is still un-editable.

Please advise, thanks much!!!

Soya

:)

newspaper(2), Feb 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

We have a Sharp MX-M363N multi function copier/printer/scanner installed in our office which has a scan to network folder option available on it. For the past three years, we have had no problem scanning to any computer in our office, Windows Vista through
    Windows 10 Home. We recently replaced two of our older computers with new Windows 10 Home machines and cannot get the Sharp to scan to folders on these new devices. What setting can be changed in Windows 10 to allow scanning to these new machines?

KeithBiegelmann, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Driver for Sharp Printer AL1642CS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- What is the exact issue that you are pacing with Sharp Printer AL1642CS?

You can update the driver from Device manager.

• On the search bar type
      “Device Manager”.

• On the left pane locate
      “Print queues”
      and expand by clicking on it.

• Right on the “printer driver” option and click “Update driver software’.

For more information regarding the Sharp Printer AL1642CS, you need to get in touch with Sharp
    Printer AL1642CS support.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 7, 2019
  4. How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...

Sharp MX3100N scanner is not working on Windows 10

Hi, I have a Sharp MX3100N.

I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago and now the Scanning function on the printer is not working although the printer works fine from the two PCs. Everything worked fine on Windows 7 before the upgrade.

The scanner gives a Network error (code - CE-00)

My IT guy has had a look and he's as confused as I am.

Thanks

Kevin

Original title: Sharp MX3100N ?& Windows 10

KevinClarkUF, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...

1. How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of... - Similar Threads - scan document Sharp

2. Why does my Sharp printer/scanner only shows up as a scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Sharp printer/scanner only shows up as a scanner?: From Settings> Bluetooth & devices> Printers & scanners> Add device and my designated Sharp printer only comes up as its scanner? It has printed test sheets in the past, but I can't figure out how to connect the printer portion to my Windows computer. It is fully updated....
  3. Why does my Sharp printer/scanner only shows up as a scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Sharp printer/scanner only shows up as a scanner?: From Settings> Bluetooth & devices> Printers & scanners> Add device and my designated Sharp printer only comes up as its scanner? It has printed test sheets in the past, but I can't figure out how to connect the printer portion to my Windows computer. It is fully updated....
  4. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  5. remote control of sharp mx5001n printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    remote control of sharp mx5001n printer: Hi there,I would like to control and command my sharp mx-5001n printer so i can scan directly from my pc. do you which software i can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control-of-sharp-mx5001n-printer/5b4b18eb-2b1a-403d-bbe4-319116fcc088
  6. Word file shows only sharps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word file shows only sharps: Today, I tried to open a file I have been working on for quite a long time on my laptop, but all it showed was eleven pages of sharps. Nothing but sharps!I rebooted my laptop and scanned it as well, in case it helps, but nothing changed.Furthermore, among the word files, this...
  7. Word file shows only sharps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word file shows only sharps: Today, I tried to open a file I have been working on for quite a long time on my laptop, but all it showed was eleven pages of sharps. Nothing but sharps!I rebooted my laptop and scanned it as well, in case it helps, but nothing changed.Furthermore, among the word files, this...
  8. Sharp Printer Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sharp Printer Installation Issue: Please Check Sharp printer ar5623n is Support to Windows 10 or the solution of Error code:- 0x80040707 while installing a printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharp-printer-installation-issue/38a3f999-6190-4cc1-8731-f09ac4710318
  9. Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 scanning issue with Sharp MX-M363N: We have a Sharp MX-M363N multi function copier/printer/scanner installed in our office which has a scan to network folder option available on it. For the past three years, we have had no problem scanning to any computer in our office, Windows Vista through Windows 10 Home. We...
  10. Words and Fonts are not sharp.

in Windows 10 Support
    Words and Fonts are not sharp.: After I did the upgrade, the font of my system are just horrible. They are not as sharp as before, the best way to describe it, is that they look like they where printed with a misaligned print head, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it. Does anyone else have this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan from sharp 4070n to hp computer

2. scan a document from a sharp mx printer

3. how to add a name for scanning documents on a printer sharp mx-4070n pcl6

4. sharp mx5070n scan to email,
  5. how to email with scanned documents Sharp Mx-4070,
  6. how to scan in sharp mx,
  7. how to scan a document on a sharp printer,
  8. scanning documents from sharp printer,
  9. how to scan documents into officemate from a sharp-mxm4070