Windows 10: How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?

Discus and support How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all. Got an issue and like feedback. I have a laptop where i do most things on it except stream things on it anymore due to worrying about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulyjustin, Oct 14, 2018.

1. How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?

Hey all. Got an issue and like feedback. I have a laptop where i do most things on it except stream things on it anymore due to worrying about viruses/malware etc. I have to print a few documents and then fill the form out and then upload it to a site. So i don't have to email those documents to them via email.

What i did was from my main email account, send the documents i need to print out to a secondary email for this sole purpose. Thus if anything happens to this secondary email such as hack etc, i do not care. I want it so i could print out some documents without logging into my primary email on another computer. At the moment, i have an old desktop computer to use. I also have a printer as well. The thing though is this desktop computer, i had clean reinstall it but issue is im not sure if it has virus or not because i didn't clean reinstall it properly. So what i did here was log into that secondary email and then printed out the documents. I then had to fill out the information in a few of these documents. Then i scanned them on the desktop computer and its saved there.

Now what i need to do is upload these documents on a site as that is how i send it to the other person. What is the best way to do this? One way i thought was send these attachments to my primary email. But if i do this, i have to open the attachments and save them to my computer Then i go to that site and then upload it. My issue is if my desktop computer possibly have virus, couldn't those attachments that i open and save on my laptop possibly get a virus? Or that is not possible.

The other thing i thought would be just log into that site i need to upload my attachments on and then upload it from the desktop computer. That way, i never have to download any attachment on my main computer.

Thoughts on what is best option here?

:)

paulyjustin, Oct 14, 2018

2. I cannot upload scanned documents

Hi Colin,

I realize that you are unable to upload scanned documents. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• On which website are you trying to upload?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 14, 2018
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Oct 14, 2018
  4. How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them?

1. How to scan/print sensitive documents and upload them? - Similar Threads - scan print sensitive

2. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  3. How to Print a WordPad document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Print a WordPad document?: How to "Print" a document in WordPad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-a-wordpad-document/23e9bb28-0d58-48c4-98a0-15d0618109e1
  4. Printing to PDF from scanned document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing to PDF from scanned document: I have Office 365 and I can print to my Canon printer. I have a printer listed as ABS PDF Driver v400, which I am assuming will print the file to a PDF. When I print to it, it gives me an error "Printer not activated code - 30" Could someone help or give me a suggesting so...
  5. Not uploading documents to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not uploading documents to OneDrive?: I just signed up for OneDrive, but only wanted to upload individual OneDrive notebooks. But now all documents, pictures and videos were automatically uploaded to the cloud. If I remove these folders in the OneDrive settings under "Select Folder", they are no longer visible on...
  6. trying to scan and upload a document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to scan and upload a document: I'm unsure why my printer is not scanning so I can upload an important document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-scan-and-upload-a-document/7e021bb6-4419-4be4-8b24-9ec0986027f9
  7. Scanned document put in photos and prints as a photo

Scanned document put in photos and prints as a photo: i have an Epson scan every time I scan a document it goes straight to photos & when I want to print the document it takes forever how do I change so the document goes straight to my documents folder & doesn't take forever to print...
  8. Scan and upload

Scan and upload: I urgently need to learn how to scan and upload. I would appreciate any help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-and-upload/04c7dd5c-038b-4295-9bd2-2e3487e0f6ef"
  9. uploading documents

uploading documents: I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any...
  10. How to print multiple documents without opening them first- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to print multiple documents without opening them first- Windows 10: Go to Windows Settings Devices Printers and Scanners Select your preffered printer Open Print queue Now go to the folder with your documents and open folder Click inside and CTRL+A to select all Click and drag all documents to print queue window Your documents are now...