Windows 10: How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

Discus and support How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Make sure your PC is safe and secure. All it takes is 5⃣ steps for you to schedule a scan with Windows Defender Antivirus! Learn more here:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Clarissa Lenz, Feb 5, 2019.

1. How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

Make sure your PC is safe and secure. All it takes is 5⃣ steps for you to schedule a scan with Windows Defender Antivirus!

Learn more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026132

How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus 6e28f99d-634f-479e-a605-51d5930bb4f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Clarissa Lenz, Feb 5, 2019

2. defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows Defender Scheduled Scan

anhnguyen19G&H, Feb 5, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

Task Scheduler-Windows Defender Scheduled Scan fails (quick scan)

Hello Reginald,

Kindly respond to the questions below, for us to take a better look on to why the scheduled Windows Defender scan fails:

• Have you done any significant changes prior to the issue?
    • Are there any third party antivirus app installed on your device?

We ask that you post a screenshot of the error that appears when you run the scheduled run.

We are looking forward in resolving your issue.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

1. How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus - Similar Threads - schedule scan Defender

2. Schedule Defender Scans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Schedule Defender Scans: No issue running at demand quick scans via Settings >Windows security>virus and threats >select quick scan . OK. Went to Task scheduler > windows defender to sequence a daily scheduled scan as per Brinks Tutorial and found this . [img] Proceeded to insert new scheduled...
  3. how to schedule windows defender scan

how to schedule windows defender scan: How can I schedule a windows defender scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-schedule-windows-defender-scan/1751ff45-23df-4e9e-ba79-2a46a16b7abd
  4. Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus: Good evening,I came to the Microsoft Community because I was asking for a request and to help me schedule the offline, customized and complete Windows Defender antivirus scan.I'm waiting for this message!Thank you!A good day!...
  5. Schedule Windows Defender Scan

Schedule Windows Defender Scan: Can I schedule a virus scan to run at regular times? [Original Title: Windows defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/schedule-windows-defender-scan/eab2c9ea-4138-4a76-80d1-e0afa89c8f10
  6. How to schedule Windows defender scan?

How to schedule Windows defender scan?: How to schedule Windows defender scan? It says Search for and open Schedule tasks. Where do I have to search? I found nothing. Do I search in C, windows,...
  7. How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus: Make sure your PC is safe and secure. All it takes is 5⃣ steps for you to schedule a scan with Windows Defender Antivirus! Learn more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026132 [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Defender Scheduled Scan

Windows Defender Scheduled Scan: How do I get Windows Defender Scheduled Scan back in Task Scheduler? I go: Schedule tasks > Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender. I had been messing around with the scheduler trying to make it work properly. Unfortunately, in the process I...
  9. Specify Windows Defender Antivirus Scheduled Scan Type in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Specify Windows Defender Antivirus Scheduled Scan Type in Windows 10: How to: Specify Windows Defender Antivirus Scheduled Scan Type in Windows 10 How to Specify Scheduled Scan Type for Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 Windows Defender Antivirus. Windows Defender Antivirus helps protect your PC against malware (malicious...
  10. Schedule Scan in Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Schedule Scan in Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10: How to: Schedule Scan in Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 How to Schedule a Scan in Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 Windows Defender Antivirus helps protect your PC against malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other potentially...