Windows 10: How to schedule PowerShell script using Task Scheduler in Windows 10

Discus and support How to schedule PowerShell script using Task Scheduler in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]PowerShell scripts reduce the effort in running repetitive tasks. If you are frequently executing scripts at pre-defined times or specified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 28, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to schedule PowerShell script using Task Scheduler in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 28, 2020
  3. How to "translate" a CMD scheduled task into a Powershell scheduled task?

I have a scheduled Task where an Admin Command Prompt opens up and runs SFC and DISM. Here are the actions I entered in the "Action" tab of Task Scheduler:

Program/script: %windir%\system32\cmd.exe

Add Arguments (optional) /k Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&&sfc/scannow&&Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&&sfc/scannow

I tried to run exactly the same scheduled task now on Powershell but with no luck. What do I need to do to "translate" this from CMD into Powershell in the Task Scheduler?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

✨Fancy Rat✨, Aug 28, 2020
  4. How to schedule PowerShell script using Task Scheduler in Windows 10

IoanaOrian, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

How to schedule PowerShell script using Task Scheduler in Windows 10

1. How to schedule PowerShell script using Task Scheduler in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - schedule PowerShell script

2. Problem getting a powershell script to run in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem getting a powershell script to run in Task Scheduler: Hello. I am trying to get a PowerShell script to run once every half hour in the Task Scheduler utility. The platform is Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition. I configured the script to run on a schedule starting at 12:00 AM every day, and repeat every 30 minutes...
  3. Problem getting a powershell script to run in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem getting a powershell script to run in Task Scheduler: Hello. I am trying to get a PowerShell script to run once every half hour in the Task Scheduler utility. The platform is Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition. I configured the script to run on a schedule starting at 12:00 AM every day, and repeat every 30 minutes...
  4. How to delay a Scheduled Task in Windows 10 Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 News
    How to delay a Scheduled Task in Windows 10 Task Scheduler: [ATTACH]People who use their Windows 10 computer as a professional resort must know what an important role the Task Scheduler can play. Deploying your efforts in work may require you to perform certain tasks daily, and you can create and automate these tasks with the help of...
  5. How to use PowerShell to Delete or Create a Scheduled Task on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use PowerShell to Delete or Create a Scheduled Task on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to delete or create a scheduled task on Windows 10 using […] This article How to use PowerShell to Delete or Create a Scheduled Task on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Script and task Scheduler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script and task Scheduler: Hello I work for a company with a number of powerful graphic computers on which Windows 10 is installed These computers work 24/7 with 2 engine programs that run intermittently 24/7 but not in parallel. I want to know if it is possible to create a script and use it...
  7. Powershell script does not run via Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell script does not run via Task Scheduler: PowerShell script runs fine manually, but doesn't run in Task scheduler. The script: [ATTACH] I tried another command$env:COMPUTERNAME and works fine both manually and via PowerShell....
  8. Create a scheduled task with PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create a scheduled task with PowerShell: Hello Microsoft team, I would like to create a scheduled task to restart PC on a daily basis. This would be run on a multiple devices running Windows 10. I think it's pretty handy to have it as a script via PowerShell ISE so I don't have to always create a tasks in all...
  9. Problem Getting a Powershell Script to Run in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Getting a Powershell Script to Run in Task Scheduler: Hope I'm in the right place! I am trying to get a Powershell script to run daily in the task scheduler. It basically purges a folder on one of my drives: Get-ChildItem –Path “D:\Dropbox\Quicken\Backup” –Recurse | Where-Object CreationTime –lt (Get-Date).AddDays(-10) |...
  10. Task Scheduler Script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Scheduler Script: I want to enable and disable my Ethernet connection at specific times each day. Task Scheduler prompts me for the script identifying the action of enabling or disabling the Ethernet connection. How do I identify these two specific scripts? 75194