Windows 10: How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10?

Discus and support How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10? [ATTACH] I have these RSS feed Widgets (see picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ah4p, Oct 31, 2018.

1. ah4p Win User

How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10?

How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10?

How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my  desktop - Windows 10? 80e7e48f-2686-4e5a-9c61-c9139f190ab9?upload=true.png

I have these RSS feed Widgets (see picture attached) on my Windows 10 desktop but I cant seem to scroll donw to see the stories past the first two, every few hours the stories change but I want to scroll down quickly

:)

2. Jambe Win User

Reviews RSS Feed?

Hi,

Is there an RSS feed exporting only TechPowerUp reviews?

techpowerup.com/rss (linked in the header navbar) seems to be news-only.

I found this thread from a few years back, which seems to suggest there was a reviews RSS feed at some point... is there one currently?

Jambe, Oct 31, 2018
  3. nokton12 Win User
    rss feeds on home screen

Have you added rss feeds in your browser already?

Every rss feed you've added in your browser should appear in the widget list that you open from homescreen.

nokton12, Oct 31, 2018
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How many ppl use RSS Feeds ?

if its on mobile then its fine.

if on desktop, i suggest you use google reader as you can read the feeds anywhere you can access your google account and you are not limited to reading them on your desktop

wolf2009, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10? - Similar Threads - scroll down RSS

2. HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?: This method: Right click anywhere in the taskbarClick over 'News and Interests'DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEWS AND INTEREST SECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME THE SOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?: This method: Right click anywhere in the taskbarClick over 'News and Interests'DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEWS AND INTEREST SECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME THE SOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. HOW TO TURN OFF NEWS FEED AND WIDGETS?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. what is RSS feeds?

what is RSS feeds?: what is RSS feeds? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-rss-feeds/aaf01e3b-7cd5-48c8-a245-156774128589
  6. w11 weather widget and news feed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  7. w11 weather widget and news feed

w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  8. Windows Update Catalog RSS feed down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Catalog RSS feed down: So I'm not entirely certain if this was intentional but I figured I'd reach out to see if anyone else had noticed that the RSS feed for the Windows Update Catalog was no longer available. I was hoping this was an intermittent thing but I wanted to reach out just to see. I...
  9. Windows Update Catalog RSS feed down

Windows Update Catalog RSS feed down: So I'm not entirely certain if this was intentional but I figured I'd reach out to see if anyone else had noticed that the RSS feed for the Windows Update Catalog was no longer available. I was hoping this was an intermittent thing but I wanted to reach out just to see. I...
  10. RSS feed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RSS feed: Is there an RSS feed available for windows 10 community forum. Apologies if this is not the right forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rss-feed/38ccbb74-a8c2-4cb6-8592-d5c934a5fca3